1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Adios Amigos!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Riptora, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

I regret it is now time for me to say farewell :(

My school is starting and the children’s as well

I will no longer have time for the best site around

I’ll be confined to my studies, like a dog in the pound

I will miss you all, though some may be relieved

I’m taking with me the knowledge I’ve received

Do what you’re good at and keep this breed true

Because in about two years I’ll come looking for you

My yard will be ready with axels, swivels and chains

I will be seeking some pups with high-drive brains

To fuel my passion for creatures with heart

Game-dog.com is the right place to start

So, keep those dogs at their best

Making sure they pass the test

While you work your lines and strive for perfection

I will be leading my family to our resurrection

Fight for our rights to own dogs with such spirit

We will be heard, they will have to hear it!

If they still think they can take this breed away

We will fight them without mercy, day after day

So, until next time… I wish you all the best,

Nicole [​IMG]

2. Attila

Attila Guest

your still going to have my baby right? Dang just when I had my hopes up. Oh well my life story. Have fun in college. Keep in touch you have my email addy.

Later little sis.

Wilhiem

3. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

Good Luck!

4. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Montando es coluando!!

May you have success in whatsoever it is that you do!!

5. CB

CB CH Dog

We will miss ya Nicole.

6. Marty

Marty Guest

Hurry back now, ya hear!

Good luck :D

7. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Nicole-

You made me feel really welcome as a newbie here...I appreciate you!
    I am bummed you are leaving. Best of luck at college and all you do- I am sure you will be great- brains, heart and moxy go a long way, which you seem to own bountifully. Keep in touch... and it has been a pleasure to know you!

8. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

Oh I'm going to miss you a lot and I am sure that I am not the only one...like purple pig said...Best of luck in all you do and like lovinbullies said, you got the brains, looks and moxy...

9. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

good luck and best wishes

10. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Best of luck in the upcoming schoolyear, I hope we'll see you around soon.

11. SJBPolo28

SJBPolo28 Banned

What you are leaving! Well school is the most important thing right now so good luck. We had our disagreements (Hahahaha) but I will miss your insite and your oppions on topics. You be safe and learn alot and take great care yof your kids and we will be here waiting on your return (What Dec. or so I hope)

12. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Good-Bye! I'll miss ya! Good luck to you and your little ones! Hurry back!

13. Don't kid yourself, if you will use a computer for your studies, you WILL be tempted back to the site....just for 5 minutes...lol

I will say, "Hey!" when I see you back in a few weeks. You can't quit, you are too into the site. You have to enter a rehab of sort if you want to quit game-dog.com......

See you later!

14. Yes I agree....a few minutes every month thats possible....would miss a wise person.^^

15. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

school is important and when you get the chance come back and see us,,,,hate to see ya leave but in the back of your mind you'll be saying i gotta check out game-dog,,,,hollar at us when you can,,,later rip.....;)

16. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

This is true, the only way to leave game-dog.com alone is to enter a 12 week program, which we do not currently offer, so I'm afraid your gonna have to take it cold turkey ;) Everyone comes back, even if they had no friends and were banned. Just imagine how difficult its going to be for someone like you to just drop it! I'm with Rocky, and when I see you in a few weeks, we will welcome ya back with open arms. Its a family here, and we're sure you will come back (probably much sooner than you think) ;)

Best of luck in your endeavors, and have fun.

17. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

Hi my names BoiBoi and im a game-dogaholic lol, see baby steps

18. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Best wishes to ya. Education is the best thing you can give yourself. Good luck!

19. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

My clock is still ticking and you're right. I am totally addicted and yes, I will have to cut cold turkey because every time I log in I spend WAY too much time on here! I will come in on vacations and will be on next summer. Not only do I have full-time school and a VERY scary semester! but I have the kid's school, their sports and I'm SO happy to be starting Kung Fu with them! Plus I will try desperatly to maintain my social life. Between all this, I should be smacked for logging on because my time will be spend days in advance!

None the less, I welcome the excuse to write a poem for you all! I will be taking a writing course that invovles debate, so if I get to come on here and find info for BSL or anything like that, I'm taking it.

20. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

I don't know about a baby! LOL! but I have your e-mail address and will use it.