1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ADBA standard

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by ABD456, Mar 19, 2013.

1. ABD456

ABD456 Big Dog

I have a question about the ADBA conformation standard.

Does the ADBA allow blue APBT or is blue seen as a fault or is it disqualifed?

Thanks

2. back2basics

back2basics Big Dog

Blue is an acceptable color in the ADBA, check out their website it has a nifty color section, and the ADBA standard as well.

3. ABD456

ABD456 Big Dog

Ok thanks, I was on the website reading the standard and didnt mention either way.
    The reason I asked is because some friend of mine said ADBA says blue is not allowed but I just wanted to make sure.

4. Your friend is an idiot.

Merle is the only color pattern that is not allowed.

5. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

Blue is my favorite color

6. rasper

rasper Pup

Even though blue dogs are allowed is there realistically any chance of them placing at a conformation show?

7. ccourtcleve

ccourtcleve Big Dog

Yep, it is :)

8. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

they win all the time

9. If the dog fits the standard it should stand as good of a chance as any.

10. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

I can tell with all those damn razors edge dogs

11. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

when are you gonna participate Dream?

12. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Might have to be soon

13. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

post a picture of the blue dog you're feeding bro, I'm curious what she looks like

14. ABD456

ABD456 Big Dog

Here in South Africa they keep fighting over the blue dogs, some for them some against them. I personally don't care either way but I do prefer reds

15. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

lmao .....

16. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Yes there are some blue dogs who place and I think Rudy's Dooney a blue brindle is an Adba Ch I am sure there are more...Just can't think of any off the top of my head.Boogie would probably know more.

17. blue101

blue101 Pup

If i had a ped for my dog id show him in competitions, he meets the adba standard and he is a blue dog. [​IMG] [​IMG]