1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ADBA registration question???

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by mrstranger, Aug 31, 2011.

1. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

I hope the dog men/women on here could help me with a question about registering a dog.

I came across a great deal for a dog. His parents are registered and the owner has the paper work for both parents but he owner never registered the dog.

If I acquire the dog could the dog still be registered?

2. Texican

Texican Big Dog

If Parents are Registered Have him fill out the registration form and SIgn it Kinda Like a bill of sale to you ....I knw thAs how other registries handle it.....Hope that helps

3. With The ADBA he has to reg. the parents then reg. the litter send your bill of sale and then you can reg. your pup, it all about the $$$ there are those who can call the ADBA and have it handles for you but they are far and few between...........

4. 1916

1916 Big Dog

As long as he has the dam and sire registered and in his name you can single register the dog but the guy will have to sign the paperwork

5. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

The parents are both registerd but when the owner did the breeding he did not register the pups. Now the dog is about 10 months old but not registered.

6. 1916

1916 Big Dog

read my post

7. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

Thanks 1916.

8. Texican

Texican Big Dog

Will the ADBA Honor other registry Paperwork in order to Register With them? For instance if I want to reg. with ADBA and I already have AADR papers Can I send a Copy of that with a Ped?

9. Tank1

Tank1 Big Dog

Yes they will.

10. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

no they will only take ukc registration and i believe ckc Canadian kennel club not the bull shit ckc

11. 1916

1916 Big Dog

Whats this retarded shit? No one said anything about ckc, texican said AADR, which the ADBA will accept as well as BFKC. Thats fucking retarded saying they will only accept UKC and Canadian Kennel Club

12. Texican

Texican Big Dog

Thanks for the Much needed Info Guys!!!!

13. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Know for a fact that they will take AADR. Or at least they did 1 1/2 yrs ago.

14. 1916

1916 Big Dog

I called them up a while back and asked them and they told me they will take AADR and BFKC registered dogs, the only registry that they will not accept is CKC. Hell as long as you know how the dogs bred and the correct registered name and the right amount in fee's they will register a dog.