1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

action photos

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by scottyh, Apr 30, 2011.

1. elifan

elifan Big Dog

great pics,great dogs,great kids,very nice sadie

2. Bluedog

Bluedog Big Dog

3. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Thank you Eli !!! :)

4. yerichoffpits

yerichoffpits Big Dog

[​IMG]
    my crazy rouge
    [​IMG]
    my male zeke
    [​IMG]

5. yerichoffpits

yerichoffpits Big Dog

6. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

He's still with us at the age of 13. Going strong. Has his days that he moves lil slower. Still full of piss and vinegar. Has the cat across the streets number. Still raising hell at the window when certain dogs pass.

Gonna be a sad day when he decides to leave us. Here is hoping it's still a couple years away.

7. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

That's awesome, nothing better than seeing a dog owner keep his old dogs. I see many people throwing away their old dogs :(

8. Backroad

Backroad Big Dog

Thank you sadieblues, he is our pride and joy! He's a dad today on my brothers B-day.LOL crazy days!!!

9. Backroad

Backroad Big Dog

Thank you hardluck, hope to compete for his first cup!

10. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Awesome!!! Good luck with him at the show hope he takes the Cup home :)

11. Backroad

Backroad Big Dog

12. Tiitu

Tiitu Pup

IMG_4228.jpg P3120057.jpg Sorry, like to post some photos here, even thought this one P3120043.jpg is American Bulldog. But have to wait till june, then my Pitbull puppy is coming to our house, and then I promise to post Pitbull photos :) P3240011.jpg

13. Tiitu

Tiitu Pup

I dont know why photos and text went like this, try to edit, but it was allready gone 2 minuts and i couldnt do it anymore, sorry..

14. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

Sparky almost 10 months:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Old Joe, bout as much action as he sees these days, lol

[​IMG]

15. phill

phill Top Dog

old joe looks like a dog that used to be here , he still is his ashes he'll be gooing to possum palace with us tonight

16. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

17. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Working hard as usual!
    [​IMG]

18. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

19. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Really nice pics Boogie.I would never be able to snap the button fast enough to get some of them.Nice looking dogs by the way

20. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

COME AT ME BRO!
    [​IMG]