1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Accidents In house

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Lee stubblefield, Apr 1, 2024.

1. Hey guys this is a little random…got a lil ceaser bred female she’s been my house dog for like 8 years ..she’s potty trained but all of a sudden she’s pissin In the house in like the same area of living room…gettin tired of shampooing carpets I know she knows better and she knows she messed up when I give her that look anybody else have stubborn problems like that…I thought maybe a uti she’s been gettin Greek yogurt over kibble with cranberry supplements dosent seem to make a difference any help or insight is apreciated

2. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

If this was me, I'd have her urine tested with a vet to see if she has a UTI/crystals in urine. With that said, get a pet urine enzyme cleaner

3. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Tract infection and or change in food.

Change in food changes digestion and digestion is where hydration plays a huge role. She may simply be drinking more water to compensate.

I would get the UTI test first.

S

Michele likes this.