1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

About my new pup!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Drewifella, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Hello people, I've just joined your site as I love following you all but I wanted to show a picture of my new pup and see if any1 could tell me if he has pit in his bloodline as that's what I was told. When I saw her I fell in love and led with my heart instead of my head!!!lol
    Please don't knock her too much as she may not be to everyone's taste but she's got a heart of gold!!! Thanks people, Drew

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

No one can tell you anything from a picture other than an opinion, except for prehaps the person who bred the dog. Good luck.

P.s. I think you forgot to attach the photo to our post.

Welcome to the site by the way. :)

3. yerichoffpits

yerichoffpits Big Dog

Hi and welcome, looking forwards to see the pup

4. Sorry about the pictureless post,lol I'm trying to upload the pictures and it won't work but I'll keep trying. Thanks people for the welcome