1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

about me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dan Meagher, Oct 31, 2009.

1. My name is Dan Meagher and Im from Ottawa,Il a relatively small town southwest of Chicago. I have had bulldogs off and on for about 23 years. I currently have 4 here 3 of which are my own and one is a foster I just saved from the worst vet in town. 2 of mine are also rescues and we also have a viscous ass poodle. My dogs are my life. i am an unemployed union carpenter for some time now and have devoted the last year of my life to doing whatever I can for the dogs. I run a social network called Pit Bull Positive where we promote responsible ownership and try to help in need dogs. I am also getting ready to launch a webshow on November 14th on the site also available on Ustream. The show will be along the lines of Talk Soup/Chelsea Lately/Rush Limbaugh lol. No subject to controversial! Theres way too much in fighting in our community and we need to see the big picture here the powers at be want us to sqaubble amongst each other so they can go about there agenda and try to eliminate our breed of choice. This may not be everyones opinion and I understand that but I myself am fed up. I was always told I had a big mouth time to go to work! If anyone has any suggestions or would care to be involved please feel free to contact me. I dont consider myself an authority on the breed by any means so please dont mistake me, Im just over the way this breed is viwed and treated.

2. NotaBlueHippo

NotaBlueHippo Big Dog

Welcome Glad to see another face from IL!

3. Marty

Marty Guest

I joined your site and if I can be of any help let me know, I been trying to educate about the breed for many yrs now, I'm not the sharpest nail in the box but I try to hold my own ;)

4. wisconsingame

wisconsingame Big Dog

welcome and if u want to go north with ur Program Let me know

5. Franzi216

Franzi216 Top Dog

Welcome here and greetings from Belgium ;)

6. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

Good luck and welcome.

7. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Howdy!!!!!

8. Pitless2208

Pitless2208 Big Dog

Welcome...

9. KBK

KBK Big Dog

Welcome to the forum

10. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Hello Dan Meagher and Welcome. We are glad you joined this community.
    Here we strive to maintain the preservation of the breed and to aid in the fight against BSL. We hope you will read the Forum rules before posting.
    There is a ton of knowledge on this site so please use the search feature and look at what we have to offer. If you have a question, please ask.
    Again, we welcome you to Game-Dog and we hope you enjoy your stay with us. [​IMG]

chinasmom

11. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

12. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Welcome.

Hope you enjoy it here!

13. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Hey Dan, if thats you in your Avatar, you kinda look like Ben Stiller. LOL!