1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

AADR to host a 4 show week end in September!

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by Dawgie, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Dawgie

Dawgie Pup

September 12 and 13 in Woodstown at the Salem county 4-H grounds!
    Contact the AADR for further information....

2. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Heres some more info. I'll try to find the flyer and post it.
    The All American Dog Registry will be hosting four Conformation Shows and two Weight Pulls on September 12th and 13th, 2009 at the Salem County Fairgrounds in Woodstown, NJ. For more information, contact Tim @ 919-210-8750 or AADR Office @ 910-253-4095.

3. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

We will definitely be at this one. Who else is going?

4. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

Maybe Sunday

5. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

im praying to be there for both days....:D

6. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

Im not registered at with the AADR, is it true i can register there?

7. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Yes you can register at the show... I also have 1 dog that is not registered with the AADR & will be registering at the show... they say that they do a same day sertificate now...If you register at the show the dog must enter a class & it will be only $800 to register... must come with copy of registration from ADBA, Bona Fide or UKC only & all dogs on ground must have proof of rabies inoculation... $15 per event...

8. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

8.00? or 800.00? lol

9. jbh38

jbh38 Big Dog

I have the flyer on my computer at home, I will post it this evening.

You can also contact Jimmy Hullander @ 302-565-5435 for more information.

There is also going to be weight pull and treadmill races each day. Hope everyone comes out :)

10. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Found the flyer for the woodstown show:
    [​IMG]

11. jbh38

jbh38 Big Dog

Is anyone planning on coming to weight pull? We are bringing our track and from what I understand it is to be set level, got plenty of weight.
    Hope to see you there