1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

AADR show in NC

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by CB, Mar 15, 2007.

1. CB

CB CH Dog

Who is all going and who has all the information for the show?

2. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

3. We are going! Cant wait!

4. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

[​IMG]

(I want to go, but can't!!!)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2007
  5. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

We'll be there.

6. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

i wish we could have something like that here ,but it would probably just end up being picketed.People in this city love to picket anything interesting or fun.:(

7. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

We will be there.

8. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

Stillwater Kennels, and AL/TN Combine will be there and we are camping so I hope to see a bunch of campers we usally have a blast Saturday night.

Shane

9. CB

CB CH Dog

It will be nice to finnaly to meet you stillwater. Are you going to be bringing some products? If so i better bring some more money.

10. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

you aint got no money CB.... :D

11. CB

CB CH Dog

Shit im BALLIN. Got me a new job now man get at me and see if i can ship that bitch that we talked about if you still have her.

12. Im going to be there too.

13. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

I look forward to meeting all you guys, and I am going to be running some deals on collars and supplies.

Talk with a few Old timers from up that way today and they are planning on being out.

Shane

14. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

I won't be able to go, the only bitch I have is in heat:(

15. CB

CB CH Dog

I heard Tom Ratliff will be out there. That should be nice.