1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A World Perspective- Is our box getting Smaller? APBT,Tosas, Bully Kuttas, & Kangals.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Rocky H. Balboa, Feb 2, 2006.

1. Re: A World Perspective- Is our box getting Smaller? APBT,Tosas, Bully Kuttas, & Kangals.

2. Re: A World Perspective- Is our box getting Smaller? APBT,Tosas, Bully Kuttas, & Kangals.

short. simple. true. i like it and agree 100% !

3. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Re: A World Perspective- Is our box getting Smaller? APBT,Tosas, Bully Kuttas, & Kangals.

I wouldn't take it as a threat against apbt's. I wouldn't be concerned, and the fighting style is different, so it's just different.

4. Re: A World Perspective- Is our box getting Smaller? APBT,Tosas, Bully Kuttas, & Kangals.

.............whats different ...? Dog is Dog and fight is fight........and when best of breed is matched against best of breed, the APBT will A L W A Y S come out ahead. In fights staged between 50 pound APBTs and others of the fighting breeds weighing in at well over a hundred pounds, the results are E V E R the same. Yes, maybe the bigger dog will dominate the match for 20 or 30 minutes until its stamina is gone and its lack of gameness becomes obvious. Thats the P R O V E N trues....:)

Bolio ROM likes this.
  5. Mercepitdog

Mercepitdog Big Dog

Re: A World Perspective- Is our box getting Smaller? APBT,Tosas, Bully Kuttas, & Kangals.

Well, there is video proof of kuttas. For large dogs, man oh man can they move. One scratched so hard it jumped almost over the dog and took it down with a mere two shakes. Someone from pakistan showed me the video

6. jasong

jasong Big Dog

Wow, your statement of humans over 200lbs have no stamina is just crazy. Watch a Hwt. amature wrestling match and tell me that. Those big boys can move and do it for a long time. Sorry but I don't think you know what your talking about here buddy.

7. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Jasong....I was a heavyweight wrestler at the end of my High School career, and started High school wrestling 160 lbs. There is a HUGE diffrence between the stamina of a big guy, and of a little guy, I felt it myself. Now there are some heavyweights who have great endurance...however it will never be to the same level as a lower-weight wrestler who trains just as hard in practice. I actually was at a huge advantage not being a true heavyweight (I should of been wrestling 189)..because I was much smaller and could move. My strategy everytime walking out on the mat was to shoot, shoot, shoot....keep the big guys moving, and by the second period they could hardly make a stand-up, let alone be real effective with anything other than throws. As a matter of fact, at Sectionals my last year wrestling, no heavyweight placed that was over 225 lbs (the cut off is 275, and the next weight class down is 215). As a heavyweight wrestler I loved nothing more than seeing my opponent was a 5'8'' 274 lb. fat-body....the good heavyweights are slowly becoming more and more lean and muscular, its no longer a fat mans throwing game....Whats happening is us smaller guys, work harder in the gym, got stronger than them, didnt max ourselves out to the weight limit and because of that had to carry around 65 pounds less than the true heavyweights. We were taking advantage of the decrease in stamina due to excess weight, and its the same in the dogs.

8. Re: A World Perspective- Is our box getting Smaller? APBT,Tosas, Bully Kuttas, & Kangals.

Just for Historycal purposes.....did the pakistany tell you how long are this matches? And that awesome scratch you wrote from.....was it a beginning scratch or somewhere deep in the match...say after 1 houer of a hard fight....i heard much good things from this kutas........however I think they have a good dash Bulldogblood.....:)

9. Mercepitdog

Mercepitdog Big Dog

Re: A World Perspective- Is our box getting Smaller? APBT,Tosas, Bully Kuttas, & Kang

*Edit-A little too much info for anyone. Please think a bit about what you are saying, and that its illegal-even if it was filmed where its not. Thank you.

10. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Yes, they fight differently, this was explained earlier in the forum by the ever informative Texasbulldogs... the matches are different because the rules are different. Size most definately matters and I hope no one thinks that just because there is a huge breed of dog that could possibly whip a good game pit should be upset. These dogs are different in many ways, that doesn't mean that apbt's are in anyway less than hard-core game and pit dogs, we love the design of apbt's. I don't see why some of you are taking it so personally. Pit bulls are still amazing and incredible, who cares if there are other match breeds that rock too? It's OK.

11. Mercepitdog

Mercepitdog Big Dog

Thats how I see. I love these pit dogs there my breed of choice, I aint got no problems with other breeds and their greatness.

Nuff said

12. Re: A World Perspective- Is our box getting Smaller? APBT,Tosas, Bully Kuttas, & Kang

Maybe its a over 80 years old movie.....:)...or?

13. japangame

japangame Big Dog

well, im super happy that everyone is gettin along again on this forum. God bless everyone and there dogs Tosa or any alike.

14. Sid Finster

Sid Finster Big Dog

AFAIK, the Bully Kutta does in fact have some bulldog in it. From what I understand, the BK arose during colonial days, when British and Irish army and East India Company officers brought their bulldogs to India. Dog-fighting was already a popular activity amongst Indian people, so naturally matches were arranged between local dogs and the imports.

The local dogs did not fare so well, so the Indians started to breed their dogs with the imports. This is where the BK comes from.

Correct me if I am wrong.

15. jasong

jasong Big Dog

Hey Rock,

I did alot of wrestling at the Jr league, HS and College level and I am telling you those big boys can move. The ones that compete for a All-American or National Championship spot are in great shape. They go just as long as the lighter guys. Hell on my College team we had 2 HWtt. that could out run and out condition more than half the team and we were a top 10 Division I program. So what you may have experienced in HS jsut isn't the same as the guys at the top level. Yes you have your guys that are fat and out of shape but those guys aren't the best. We were discussing top BK, Tossa's and other fighting dogs not the fat and lazy ones. that's like comparing game pits to show pits. The difference between a well conditioned APBT, tossa, Bk or any other fighting dog and the show version is the same as comparing these top HWT wrestlers to the fat lazy ones.

16. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Re: A World Perspective- Is our box getting Smaller? APBT,Tosas, Bully Kuttas, & Kang

True...there are great bigger guys. An example I always like to use is Fedor Emilanenko the mixed martial artist. He has amazing stamina, and never looks winded. There are heavyweights that move the entire match..true. What I think you'll find in 99 percent of those cases is...that particular wrestler dedicates himself 100 percent to getting in that shape (be it stop smoking, strict food intake schedule, etc) I too have seen heavyweights in good shape, I'm not debating that. What I'm debating is that they would be in even better shape if they were smaller. At a certain size-only a certain level of stamina can be acheived. Granted, the level of stamina may be amazing, but it stands to reason that they will get winded easier than a 152 lber wrestling the same exact style-working the exact same in and out of the gym.

As for the topic-it is a totally diffrent style of wrestling. Its like comparing ju-jitsu to sumo wrestling. Of course ju-jitsu fighters dont respect sumo wrestling like a sumo wrestler does, and Sumo wrestlers wont respect ju-jitsu like a ju-jitsu trainer will. Its basic human design to believe what you do is best. All I'm saying is "In my eyes" a fighting dog is a dog that wants to fight-not a dog that fights on threat displays and cur snapping. Who is the real fighter in humans-the little guy who scraps every night at the bar, or the big loud mouth who runs his mouth because no one wants to step up and shut it for him?

ETA-Jason, your pm box is full. I sent you a message today that didnt go through. Can ya clear it out ;)

17. jasong

jasong Big Dog

sure will man

18. Re: A World Perspective- Is our box getting Smaller? APBT,Tosas, Bully Kuttas, & Kangals.

I tink the kutta comes from pakistan...they sayd so...and India is from my point of view the home of the R E A L roots of ouer breed. They came between the 10 and 11 centurie to england.....(look at her coats..and remember they love warm...) yes and later they were re imported (between 1700 and 1900) THIS dogs had her genetic task all the time...from the beginning of domestication ....that means15000 - 20000 years breed for one purpose ...the fight. Altough this breed is not anymore as clean as is should be...I think its the awesome history of this breed that separates them from all other fightdogs.

19. Sid Finster

Sid Finster Big Dog

What is now called "Pakistan" was part of British India in those days.

I don't know whether the APBT's roots are from India. Could be.

20. Re: A World Perspective- Is our box getting Smaller? APBT,Tosas, Bully Kuttas, & Kangals.

Shame..:) yes you right....they are close together...and both have nuklear weapons....good guy