1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A Wise Old Dogman Told Me Once...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GBandy, Apr 10, 2009.

1. GBandy

GBandy Big Dog

You ain't F@%ked up, until you're as F@$ked up as a football bat...LOL

Good day to you sir...:D How ya feelin today Marty...:cool:

2. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

lol i still can't get over how funny that was. i'm going to use that one day. hope you don't have a headache marty. hahaha football bat.

3. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

I see oooh, hey marty hope it's not the Captain M. LOL

4. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

i think the captain thru him overboard ;)

5. GBandy

GBandy Big Dog

HA...Ha..More like Rum runnin all night..Gd morning gents.

6. pitbb

pitbb Pup

Yea it was pretty funny last nite, especially when we found out that he has a "little man" read out everything thats being said in chat to him.

7. GBandy

GBandy Big Dog

HA..Ha..sounded like Stephen Hawking...No wonder why Marty was saying he could hear everything we were typing...LOL

8. Shameless

Shameless Big Dog

Refill!!!!

*goes to find a football bat*

9. pitbb

pitbb Pup

Shameless when you get that f%$ed up and find that football bat let me know because I want to know what one looks like...

10. Shameless

Shameless Big Dog

You and me both!:D

11. GBandy

GBandy Big Dog

HA.HA...REFILL!!! Go.Go.Go..chug.chug.chug...:D

12. LOL, Marty should not be allow to edit his own posts......Just imagine all the ones we missed.:eek:

Hey Marty it is Friday, another good reason to say hello to Rum-n-Coke. I personally prefer the zero calorie way to get a high on life....lmao.:D

13. Marty

Marty Guest

LMAO ya'll liked that shit didn't you :D

14. Shameless

Shameless Big Dog

Made for highly amusing conversation!! :)

15. pitbb

pitbb Pup

Yea it was a fun time gotta do that again sometime, maybe we can set a time where we are all on that football bat level...would love to see what stephen hawking is saying then:D

16. Shameless

Shameless Big Dog

I gotta find me one of those programs!!!:D

17. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

I wanna know what that bat looks like as well! LOL I say friday night chat room later on and we'll see if we get some imaginations goin! LMAO:D

18. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

Hmmmm. Idea for new invention...'the keyboard breathalyzer'.....you can set a minimum you have to blow to get on (or a maximum). :cool:

Remember, what you say can and will be used to rag the hell out of you the next day! LOL!:D

19. pitbb

pitbb Pup

Yea maybe we need to get one of those, so none of us get banned for "TUI"

20. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

Everyone will need a designated texter lol!