1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A stumble-upon from NC

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SimpleChimp, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Stumbled on this site while searching for something...don't recall.

A little background: I have three bully breeds, probably BYB types. Just picked up the youngest yesterday from a disabled female who can't handle him.

In order:

Jax (might rename): male, white with liver spots, 5 months @ ~ 40 lbs
    Sami (Samantha): female, black brindle, 3 years @ 60 lbs
    Kane (Carnage, Carnivore, Canine): male, red brindle, 5 years @ 78 lbs

Got Kane at 6 mths when the owners were about to send him to a kill shelter. Sami at 9 weeks from a mechanic whose bitch had a litter. Jax at 5 months from a disabled female.

I live in a BSL neighborhood with some crappy neighbors who judge before they meet the dogs but the covenants are to be changed by the new developers/owners.

My dogs are treated with respect, kept inside, fed some of the best dog food available and are medically maintained....just in case anyone was wondering. We go to length to ensure there is a pool in the backyard every summer in case they want to swim when it's hot out.

That's about it for now. Later.

2. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Welcome to the board.