1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

a new member

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by knox, Mar 11, 2012.

1. knox

knox Pup

Hello people, i´m alex and i´m from austria. I have two pitbull´s and i´m here to learn more about that wonderful breed. And exuse me when i am write not everything ok, my english is not the best... :-)

See you later, alex.

2. jacko

jacko CH Dog

hello Alex welcome aboard !!
    i wouldn"t worry too much about your english mine is crap sometimes and i"m English , lol (just depends how much Eric Clapton i"ve been listening to);)

3. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Welcome to g-d. I understand your english a lot better than most of the slang used. lol Jacko I think I remember seeing a post or two when you were listening to Clapton, Didnt know it was possible to mumble or slur writing till then. lol

4. knox

knox Pup

Oh okay, than i´m happy about my englich :P Are user here from germany or austria too?