1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

a love that can't compare....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Baker1, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Baker1

Baker1 Pup

Hello all, my name is Baker, i'm in the NE Ohio W. PA area, and i love APBT'S.... I'm on my 5th one now and learned alot by trial and error... From the first time i saw one at 8 years old i fell in love and i will always have 1 or more in my home. My new baby Karma is the first i've purchased that was papered but i doesn't take away from the ones that came before, they were all great companions...I found this site by shear luck and i am more then happy i did for it is filled with a wealth of information and from what i see many years of experience over and again... I hope to learn alot and possibly help to bring a better image to the breed... Maybe in years to come i will be able to start my on line and be remembered as one of the good/great abpt owners- breeders... but i feel i have alot to learn before i do that... but thanks for having me and i hope to meet/befriend a few good dog-men and in the future bring a few good dogs into the world.......