1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A Half Century w/the APBT by G. Hammonds

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by RicFlair1975, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Selling this Mint and signed original Half Century with the APBT by G. Hammonds. Nice read. Hard Bound 300 plus pages of good Historical info.

80.00 Shipped/Paypal. Foreign order slightly higher. I will ship the book Priority mail with confirmation in the USA.

[​IMG]

2. RRL

RRL Top Dog

Gary Hammonds is selling them for $50 priority shipping included and signed to you if you want.Excellent Book! www.catchdogenterprises.com

3. Nice to know. But this book is signed and owned by RicFlair1975, A legend in his own mind.:)

4. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Great, now we got folks peddling books!

5. No peddling, in all seriousness, I won this book in a bid for 90.00 on Fleabay. I had no idea Mr Hammonds was selling it for 50.00. So this thread is closed.

6. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

Hey Ric, how are you and the dogs doing? Hope all is well. You still have all your other books?

7. cheese

cheese Top Dog

What did you think of this book Ric?

8. Marshall, all is well. Sent you a pm.

Cheese,
    The book is a nice read. For 50.00, I would buy it from Mr Hammonds. Its going to be a collectors item down the road im sure.