1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

a few from today

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by rallyracer, Aug 23, 2010.

1. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

love it..
    old man is greaht!!
    is he doing better???

2. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

thank you

thanks. the camera is a kodak something-or-other, i cant recall the number. its basically a new version of my camera (dx 4600 iirc) got it for the misses to play with before we step up to the high dollar digital slr

i like seeing those old bulldogs

thanks. bishop has his days, some good-some slow. siobhan will be 2 years old next month

yeah, i liken it to people- if you dont have something to live for, you usually dont last very long. as far as her shape goes-she isnt worked per se, she always has that physique, we are headed to a couple shows next month so we will try to tone her up a bit, but with my job, and the farm, a proper keep is next to impossible

thanks, yeah- he is doing better, never thought he would have recovered as well as he did