1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A few ATK Dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by TripleJ, Apr 22, 2012.

1. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

023.jpg 032.jpg 013.jpg 015.jpg 031.jpg a few of my favorite dog pics thes are my buddys here, All these dogs are the bomb diggy,

2. 805tony

805tony Big Dog

Good looking!!!

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

How them hounds bred j??

4. Cadibuck

Cadibuck Big Dog

Hey Trip..Im really liking that first bitch. Good looking hounds all around.

5. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Thanks, These are my eli mostly dogs, I have 3 diff yards Eli, crosses , and turtlebuster and , My jeep redboy ,rascle dogs. i like something about them all.

6. Looking good.............

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Are u still into your ramsey dogs?

8. CUJO 91

CUJO 91 Pup

9. puregame

puregame Big Dog

Very nice looking dogs! I like that first one as well.

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

good looking dogs Trip.

11. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

Awesome. Send some of that Turtlebuster dogs my way here in Sunny South Africa bru. Only one we had with some Turtlebuster was a game one off Ch. Ramrod's Tramp to a daughter of Gaine's Footie. Would have been interesting if there was more of the Turtlebuster blood to go with him.