1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A.d.b.a Club In Az

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by M&M kennel, Jan 19, 2009.

1. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by M&M kennel
    Hi i wanted to know if you can get the word out that iam trying to start a A.D.B.A Club out here in AZ which i think we need out here so our bulldog men have have something to do so we dont have to be scared of have our great breed lets get them to start showing our dogs if anyone wants to join or talk to me they can call me at *** No phone #s allowed in open forum Marty*** or e-mail me at *** No emails allowed in open forum Marty*** please get the word out for me
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. Marty

Marty Guest

3. hozomeen

hozomeen Big Dog

Hey M&M, i live in phoenix and have heard for a while now of an attempt to start an adba club. I would like to know more about your plans please goto "visit my homepage" listed under my screename and you can contact me there as iv tried to pm you and for whatever reason cannot.

4. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

i'm in south east az. and wouldn't mind getting invovled either and know a few others that would join up