1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A.d.b.a Club In Arizona

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by M&M kennel, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Keep it Tight Kennel Club​
    2352 W Turney Ave Apt 7
    Phoenix, AZ 85015
    602-368-2029​

To Whom it may concern
    This is a letter to recruit individuals who are interested in becoming a member of the ADBA (American Dog Breed Association) here in Arizona. We want to show the greatness of this magnificent breed the A.P.B.T., in gameness such as, (weight pulling, spring poling, and conformation shows) This breed is also good as family dogs, they have a willingness to please the owner. To all who choose to join this club will be expected to devote themselves to our club, together we can work toward building an organization were other surrounding state come to a Sanctioned shows in Arizona hosted by us. If you are someone you know is interested in becoming a member please contact us. You can e-mail us or call us if you have any questions about our new club. The goal of our club is to become a great club. Below is the form if you are interested in joining please fill out and return it to address above.

Membership fill out form
    Please mail in or E-mail form back ​
    First name______________________________
    Last name______________________________
    Phone #________________________________
    E-mail_________________________________

We look forward to having you as a member of our growing new club it will bring the goodness back in this state to our great breed Call if you have any questions or concerns
    602-277-0461​
    Aadil or Amber ​
    Membership fees will apply

2. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

I have been thinking about this for several days and I just don't know if i want to associate my kennel and my ADBA club with another club called "Keep it tight kennel club". And it's addressed to an apt. We already have such an issue with the image of the breed and the type of people who own them. Why name the club "keep it tight"? all I'm saying is it sounds ghetto and looks bad for the breed like a neighbor hood thug club. JMHO
    Change the name and you could have the support of your neighbors here in NM. Your name should represents AZ.

3. short1

short1 Big Dog

dang tried to call the number and they are already disconnected ? whats up with that

4. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

hey short1 let me know what you find out im down south of tucson and looking for something in our state