1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A Cold Dog

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Mr.Mr.203, Jan 4, 2016.

1. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Yeah I said it lmao think about it most dogs stop from Heat or Hurt That cold modo will take its death wagging its tail without a whine or whimper sounds pretty danm game to me dead game lmao

2. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

So many people tried to buy her! I just cant figure it out!

3. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Mahutma Ghandi

Lrs likes this.
  4. promoe

promoe Top Dog

A lot of good posts on this thread...and some not so good lol. I think War's first post was sufficient to the OP's question! And then it got a little off-topic. With that being said IMO you have to know "your family" of dogs as I have seen a few of these famous "cold" dogs and the definition of cold differs from cur in many peoples eyes.Trotline hit the nail on the head as I am not going to quote but when breeding stock tight "cold" offspring tend to pop up and its time for an out. I am not sayin it doesn't happen with loose line or scatterbred dogs. Still on the off-topic,would I breed to a cold one from my stock? Maybe..as I am getting older and a large yard isn't something I want to take on I might breed and hope its a small litter. Would I keep/feed/breed-to a cold one from another man's stock? The answer is no! (back to the TOPIC) As the OP's ? I,me personally wouldn't say yay or nay, Naus made the analogy with drag racing.... the answer is you will never know!

5. Thunder98

Thunder98 Big Dog

On topic promote,and the O.P. gameness = in short the will to continue under any adversities. Cur= in short to start then stop quit....these are just short definitions by My standards...

Cold= in short will not do anything...ifs in a class of its own to me...doesnt belong to either classification.
    I feel the timing is everything maybe they are late starters,but we declare them cold. Couple of years later after you have given them away they start up...hope im on topic and not babbling....

6. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Shes long gone but I went out got some good ones for two generations then tightened back up, but still heavy in that blood. The big thing I screen for is the game gene, and health, two must have things.

7. hwm

hwm Big Dog

I had one from Pat Perry stock years ago. Art/ Lil Java, Big Missy with Jim Stinson's Tuffy, Dolemite out. Good dog!

8. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Lil Java belonged to A world class 9 ball player, he left her there with Bennet C. he made the breeding, my partner was promised A pick, he picked the only gyp, named her Regret he said why that name, because one day your go'n to regret give'n this gyp away! True Story

9. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Tuffy was A hell of A dog just one to many fights, everytime you open them up to top class competition you can take something out of them, especially when they reach down deep!

10. hwm

hwm Big Dog

I agree. He took out Pepper popping arteries in both stifles real quick. Picked him up in 18 minutes.

11. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

You must have one of them rare ZOMBIE dogs because that is the only way a dead one is coming back to life. LMAO

I guess you've experienced a few cold dogs take there death while wagging there tail huh? LOL

12. promoe

promoe Top Dog

i wasn't gonna respond but nm....i am cold

13. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Can't be concidered game if you don't ever engage in the fight. Honestly, I don't look at a cold dog as anything else other than a retard. Limey used to always say that he feels a cold dog is a double dead game dog. I think most people scratch their heads with a dumb look on their face when they read such things. Lol I know I did. Lmao.

14. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Sorry that was for FD not Saiy. I'm to lazy to go back and fix it though lol.

15. bluedoglover

bluedoglover Top Dog

i find that assumption rather accurate. even those with mild autism can have really high pain resistance. either way i feel game dogs are a genetic gumbo of different athletic enhancing genes. it is very likely they have some unique form of the myostatin or muscular dystrophy mutations. some dogs look ripped on a kibble diet with average exercise.
    as to cold dogs being game..... i agree with the retard statement. if it's sitting there taking the punishment without a peep, it's probably more so because it's got something really wrong with it's head. i can't say either way as i have zero experience. but in a natural sense, only hyenas sit there while being mauled. and eventually they will fight back. usually.

16. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

I can take the retarded theory also and the double game theory it all makes since to me........but to me being game means you might be a lil retarded or alot of retarded.......as far as watching alot cold dogs die wagging its tail nagh but I did have to save ones life on the yard in a accident and when I tell you she was streched out we thought she was gone already but soon as we got our hands on the dogs she was wagging that tail and when we got them apart she acted like nothing ever happened she was one of those dogs you didn't have to tie up and one of the best pets you could ever want just not a fighter or a runner but for sure a tail wagger lmao SOMETHING'S YOU HAVE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF

17. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

So you thought your dog died and she came back to life like nothing ever happened that is some miracle or zombie dog LMAO......so technically your answer is no. LOL

18. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

Lmao I feel you tho... I mean you have to be pretty dumb/stupid/retarded etc., or just a game mofo... To be losing (getting killed), and think you're winning or gonna win, and have the will to prove it...

19. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Keep breeding best to best without any tighting of the blood eventually you'll end up with great dogs that cant produce! Look how many times Blind Bill and Boze shows up in Eli jr. Bullyson and Brendy, then an outcross! I saw A gyp breed so tight out of Tobe and Rose I don't even know if she knew if it was day or night!! Then A one time breeding to A tight stud off Hienzel Colonel, every single pup was worth A match except two one was born with it's heart outside it's chest, the other just lived A short time! Seven pups, two were matched for big money, the other three were match grade quality. The best of the three was A gyp, the other two were put down not because they weren't good they didn't want that blood out!

20. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Saiyagain I didn't think shit if you don't know dogs you just don't know......you can joke or talk shit if you like but a fact still remains that cold dog just took the punishment The way she was on the ground I thought she was dead she wasn't whining she was just taking it and When we got em broken she went son about her day still a happy go lucky yard dog it is what it is but it ain't a zombie Just a cold bitch a smart bitch