1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A Bully breeder I can respect as a game dog owner.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by picasso, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

X 2 exactly what i was thinking

2. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

if someone bred American Bullies and drew the line completely away from APBTs. If this person made it completely 100% clear that they are no where near APBTs in athleticism or drive and this person health tested all their breeding stock. Also, did not charge an arm and a leg and just bred Bullies for companionship and the show would you guys hate that person less?

3. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

I would never buy a game dog from any one that breeds bullies as well. I know there is a lot of money to be made, but if you respect the game breds, then you should really despise the entire bully movement, IMO.

4. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

lol my mutts lmao every one knows my dog south of the border where dogs have to show they are worth feeding not like you you first class dog man lol

5. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

I understand that, not everyone is going to need a dog for the same use. The Bully people that compare them to APBTs are crazy, but in general not everyone is going to want just a companion dog without the drive like your self and not everyone is going to want a sporting/hunting dog right?

6. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

thats bollocks! every one that ive seen are the laziest dogs known to man

7. dbanga

dbanga Pup

Damn wheres the like button lol

8. hardluck

hardluck Banned

the minnies are such a joke! he said he has made them as little as french bulldogs lol. it might as well be a french bulldog then. CLOWNS

9. venom

venom Top Dog

I don't hate anyone. They are entitled to breed w/e kind of dogs they want... and idc how much they sell them for lol i aint buyin em. The most you can do is just attempt to correct someone who believes these dogs are apbt's.

10. MCS

MCS CH Dog

There are some that would make you think twice about that statement. Just sayin as long as the two don't mix, they know what they are doing then why not make some $$$$$ off of fools willing to pay for the big blues.

11. hardluck

hardluck Banned

THESE DOGS ARE SO DISGUSTING! this guy is insane after righting all of that bullshit he wrote and then to say that his dogs arent cross bred mutts...................................... yeah right They are breed RAZOR EDGE X RAZOR SHIT! LOL look how out of shape these dogs are on his sight video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8KpRTs6VEc&feature=player_embedded

and this one is even funnier

whos the first to leave a comment on his youtube video ????????????? lollollollollolollllll DAMN POP BELLY PIGS LOL THIS SHIT IS FUNNY TO ME

12. hardluck

hardluck Banned

The only thing that i will give him credit on is that they look very well taken care off and fat

13. venom

venom Top Dog

Right... more power to em.

14. picasso

picasso Big Dog

Obivously not one single person read through his website! He stated in a very nice manner how there is a different movement that he is trying to accomplish and he is not trying to pass his dogs off as pit bulls but as bullies which 99% of the idiots with those style dogs don't do. He tried his best to explain the difference of how his dogs are different than the APBT or gamebred but still come from the same breed but have a totally different purpose. Just because everyone is not into the style of dog you have you can't give the man respect for standing up and believing in what he is doing and at least his have a purpose. Most of you on here own garage that you call game bred bulldogs and really he is wasting the APBT no worst than 9 out of 10 so called bulldog owners, breeders or pedigree collectors. The information he had given about what he is doing is more focused than 99% of yards alive today. I never said he is perfect but he is doing a decently good job in owning and breeding for what he wants and yes I can respect a man like that. Close minded idiots who don't take the time to look at outside the box for the same reason you own curs that are no better than his. Those type of dogs aren't going anywhere no matter how much you wish for it! I wouldn't own one but I can support someone who is doing right by there animals no matter if they are my cup of tea or not.

15. Nova09

Nova09 Pup

Mate, no one needed to read the whole website. Anyway, you've just managed to insult nearly everbody on this forum for dissagreeing with you - expect some abuse back, this will be funny.

16. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

Thread Closed
    :slap:
    http://www.game-dog.com/announcement.php?f=6&a=1

7. Be respectful. This is harder to define, but will be moderated. An example would be disrespecting pit bull owners who chose a blue dog over a red dog, and "sneering" at them or acting like they're idiots for the choice they made. If a moderator believes you are being purposefully disrespectful to a fellow member, you will be notified. Bashing for the sake of bashing will not be tolerated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.