1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A boyle dogs really good dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by TopDog, Jun 10, 2005.

1. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

why dont you post your address and work schedule while you are at it there Einstein

2. lansford101

lansford101 Banned

man this dog sam is aswom

3. BADDCLYDE

BADDCLYDE Big Dog

thanks man that is an old pic he is 58 lb dog lol

4. vellie

vellie Big Dog

why,i'm a simple man with one thing that matters.bulldogs,but everyone looked at all theses peds.but no one stated what makes back street true so good.my eyes look at all breedings.CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IS IT THAT HAS THEM PRODUCING CH AFTER CH OR GR CH?LIFE IS GOOD WHEN I'M BULLDOGGING

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

pedsonline ??????

6. blackboy4

blackboy4 Pup

7. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

STPFAN, the opinions are at the show and your opinions arent proven true where I live, thats for sure. You need to travel outside Canada. From your post, you must have went through hundreds of boyles dogs to make judgments like that. At one time you must have had yards full of bull and killian dogs and went none made it. Thats what it would take to come up with that and heavy Hank dogs at one point as well. Killian and Sparky not producing crap sure is the popular things to say. I never saw any Sparky dogs but did see some Killian dogs and the rumors werent true from the few I saw at least, dogs werent crap. its almost like you plagiarized what you wrote or maybe you did have hundreds of dogs off all of them.

8. caruga

caruga Pup

Does anyone have dogs from; Backstreet Truez,Jersey Boys,B B Knl?I'm interested,would like to add to my ablizin,and boyles/bullison bitches,yis.

9. dvk

dvk Banned

10. grch cool breeze was one of the best boyles dog there ever was.3 out of 5 never made it out.

11. Copper

Copper Pup

Who owns a very tight Boyles Bull-Dawg and what is the age of that Dawg?
    Like the bloodline a bunch.

Grtz C.

12. 3596

3596 Pup

the bloodline has alot! of variants eg;patricks,boudreaux,crenshaw.etc!.i bet there would be some really high performance dogs,& some odd acting stuff also.it would take at least 3-5 generations of quality seletion,before you start seeing any uniform traits from the boyles dogs.in other words? has anyone bred these dogs tight or line bred this stuff over a decade.without any outside blood.

13. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

My expierence with them is that they have the best temperments of any dogs I have ever owned, the bitches come out very mello but turn psycotic when it's needed then right back to mello again. the males tend to be a bit more active, sometimes to the point that it becomes an annoyence but still very devoted to me. Never had one that was a hard keep or that I have a complaint about. Very pleased with all of mine. Very athletic and hard workers that are more times than not easy to work.

14. Copper

Copper Pup

Thx for your reply.

C.

15. lansford101

lansford101 Banned

i think hawaiian punch pits has

16. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

MinorThreat.....the paragraph under those peds was quoted by DEACON ROM and not me! (Page 1 of this thread) Please don't try to judge me like you know me in your above statement!

YIS

17. poorfarmkennels

poorfarmkennels Big Dog

is there anyone that has had first hand exp with the Patricks Bobby/Dirty mary stuff and the Hackman stuff?and how did they compare in performance and production?

18. isaiah06

isaiah06 Pup

19. Mingman's star in not in the database. Who is star off of.

20. 3596

3596 Pup

thanx! m8.just seen his video,nice acting dogs.