1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A boyle dogs really good dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by TopDog, Jun 10, 2005.

1. peppapig

peppapig Banned

seriously though gorilla.......is that a man or woman in your avatar???:confused:

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

How cute that M6 pup is and damn is he turning out good..;)

3. maddog2020

maddog2020 Big Dog

those all are nice breedings and some good looking pups.

4. Cant forget about ch EMMITT if not 1 of the best peoducers when you compare to the number of times hes been bred. To other rom dogs:)

5. We got 2 pups male and female and the female won 3 1st places and the male 2 1st and a 2nd at the mid florida apbt point show this year boyles are so far good dogs and I am sure to ch the bitch in less than a year if money is good...

6. I'm looking for a good breed boyles dogs.......what's the price....

7. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

^^^ well that is kinda a broad question...where are you from CountryBoi?

8. box boy

box boy Pup

i love the old sparky Boyles stuff CDG has the best of the best boyles stuff around peorid:)

9. AGK

Sparky blood and you name CGD as having the best huh....lol, while he does have well bred dogs off Jethro, he got Jethro from someone else. so to say he has the best Boyles blood isn't much more than ones opinion.:rolleyes: The person he got the dog from has way better Sparky blood.;)

10. WatchThis

WatchThis Banned

This site is so lame, people have to bump threads started in 2005. LMAO.

11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

wtf makes you think that?

12. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

13. BADDCLYDE

BADDCLYDE Big Dog

SHE WAS A COLD BITCH I ONLY BRED HER ONCE THEN CGD WANTED HER FROM THERE I DONT KNOW
    WE DIDNT HAVE GOOD RESULTS FROM THAT ONE BREEDING I STILL HAVE A FEW I LIKE MUCH BETTER

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=171169

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=76612

AND SAM IS TURNING OUT TO BE REAL SPECIAL
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=204799

14. AGK

Sam is one of my favorites. I really like Bear. How has bear produced for you baddclyde? He looks like a resurected sparky.....lol

15. box boy

box boy Pup

cdg i jus bought the new yard video an he has so great out of that stock

16. vellie

vellie Big Dog

17. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

...perfect :rolleyes:

18. vellie

vellie Big Dog

:thumbsup: