1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A boyle dogs really good dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by TopDog, Jun 10, 2005.

1. mick73

mick73 Pup

had a couple boyles bitches down this way one wasnt shown at all the other a friend owned after quantine we were concerned but after she settled in boy so had some mouth

2. RR3000

RR3000 Big Dog

some say boyles, some say bolio i prefer to call them bolio but either way i do think that they are some good dogs

3. I am with you on that RR

4. peppapig

peppapig Banned

from the boyles stuff that ive been gave notice of from friends they have been game things no doubt...but admittingly...they were not pure boyles....some amount of other blood was in there...only one i know of personally was a game plodder...not much zip to her....

5. Hello.
    Thank you very much for your reply and your opinion....
    Jana

6. Gino

Gino Pup

hello frends my name is gino I am from europe I am interested in backstreet truez kennels boyles blood you have the email or hompage from this breeder ?? sorry for my bad english :)

thanks

7. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

BST are no more

8. Gino

Gino Pup

:( ok they know who the bloodline still breeding ??

thanks

9. Gino

Gino Pup

10. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

if you dont already know anyone w/ the blood, chances are you wont be getting any.

11. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

sudden death was confiscated during the raids, and because he was DA he was deemed not adoptable. he was put to sleep

12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

R.B dogs were a cross so they ain't really bolio but more of a cross. there just as heavy in eli,hank,boomerang. and there were a few of his dogs had little or no boilo in them.

13. Gino

Gino Pup

I did not know.. You do not know any of this breed still breeding they can tell me another Boyles blood breeder ??
    sorry for my band english :p :D

14. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I feel the same way as GHK, Love them Boyles dogs, When bred right, they are the total package, the only con I notice is they are (in general) seem to be real late starters....

15. jetson

jetson Big Dog

im startin to like this stuff....aint ch justice another one???

16. Barkada27

Barkada27 Pup

does anyone know where if this dog (or littermates) are still around, and where to find more info? I read that the breeder is no longer in the breed, but if there are any similarly bred dogs out there, I'd love to see what else is coming out of this line. Thanks.
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [173010] :: SMILES VENOM ( AKA V DOG )

17. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

he is alive and well. he is on a pretty much closed yard

18. websterz28

websterz28 Big Dog

v dawg and spiderman are still healthy and happy...and there are people still seling dogs out of sudden seath...so the blood is still around you just have to know where to find it.... rip to all the dogs that were lost from bst, with this bust i finally realized are country has gone communist and they can do annnnyyything to confiscate someones dogs... goood dogs died and good men got in trouble because our gov decided they were better suited entrapping good people than actually fighting crime.:mad:

19. jetson

jetson Big Dog

yea man rip....to all the dogs that die under them circumstances....