1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A BIG thank you to Baddclyde, Bullskull & S. West!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by AGK, Apr 21, 2013.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

A BIG thank you to Baddclyde, Bullskull & S. West!

I want to give a big shout out to and thanks to Baddclyde, Bullskull and Mr West for one bad ass bulldog. I appreciate the the years of help, dogs and good conversation from some of the finest people i've had the pleasure of dealing with over the years. Can't thank you guys enough for everthing. Im blessed to know such a great group of people, I wouldnt be where I am with out them, especially Baddclyde.

Now, id like to introduce a great animal that im proud to own and is just an awesome guy to have around, this guy is a very personable, 110% BULLDOG thats going to live out the rest of his life eating the best food, being spoiled rotten by the girls around here and tapping a lot of fine bred tail.
    Well here he is, The newest member of my camp Geachison "aka" West's Cardnal XX

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=459354

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The future here!

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=408533

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=438111

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2013
  2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Re: A BIG thank you to Baddclyde, Bullskull & S. West!

Congrats he looks like a personable dog!

3. AGK

He acts just like his 1/2 sissy lil miss geach and her mother. These dogs have the most perfect temperments of any other dogs I've ever owned. Very mello and lovey, until it's time to not be. We love him, hes just everything you could ever want in a Bulldog. He is such a ham we nicknamed him hambone lol.

4. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Boy... Looks like a nice bulldog to me!!! Hell I think I got a couple tails he can tap lol

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2013
  5. Re: A BIG thank you to Baddclyde, Bullskull & S. West!

Nice, Congrats....

6. AGK

Lol thanks.

7. AGK

Thanks. Apprecitate it!

8. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

He is Looking good AGK!
    Some nice breedings for sure!

9. BADDCLYDE

BADDCLYDE Big Dog

Good luck with him bro glad u like him he is a good one

10. AGK

Thank you Sir! He's a great addition here. Lol he is such a good tempered dog that he has only been on his chain 4 days in the last month. He don't chew, get on the furnature or anything other than chew his bone and lounge around the house looking for sun spots to lay in. I appereciate all your help in getting him here. Lol you should have seen his face when Ponte pulled him out of the van into our 30° temps and a few inches of snow, he was like WTF is this? Lol.
    :)

11. Re: A BIG thank you to Baddclyde, Bullskull & S. West!

this guy looks a BULLDOZER looks really nice

12. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Real fine looking dog,,,,love them red dog's...can i hav him....best of luck with him...but i taught i'd ask jus in case ya don't want him...lol.lol.he's a cracker.....

13. AGK

Thanks!,........

14. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Good looking hound, built like a truck. Did you get that dog straight from old man West?

15. AGK

Thanks. Lol But that dog will never leave this yard, he'll be spending the rest of his days being pampered and getting laid, he's earned it and will live out the rest of his life being treated like a king. ;)

16. AGK

Yes, he offered me Cardnals mom too but I just dont have the room right now for another adult, What a good guy that man is too, he is really helpful and helped me cut my feed bill in half and Im loving the results.

17. old goat

old goat CH Dog

nice looking dog you have . but if you really like him you will move that chain away from the fence . he might not climb now or try to go under it . but I've seen some really good dog hang themselves because of being to close to the fence .

18. AGK

I have 16' goat panneling i am going to attach to the fence. Ive just been busy latley and the weather has been crap. He has only spent 4 days on the chain in the last month and a half. Thanks though for the advice and it's getting fixed ;)

19. brindle

brindle Big Dog

Congrats on a fine bulldog. Beautiful dog!

20. david63

david63 CH Dog

That is a fine looking bulldog.