1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

9 in 1 vs 7 in 1

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Nute, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Nute

Nute Pup

Hey guys. I have a problem/question. I live in Alabama, and where I use to buy my 7 in 1 shots, they only sell 9 in 1 shots now. What you you think about giving a 7 week old puppy a 9 in 1? Its says for pups 6 weeks and up, but I don't trust non dog people. Anyone use these on young pups yet?

2. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...should be ok...never had any problems useing either....mostly the 7 in 1..but have used the nine when other was not availible....

3. Nute

Nute Pup

Just shot both my pups up with em, hoe it'll be ok. One is 7 weeks, it was her 1st shot. The other is 13 weeks but her had a 7 in 1 at 8 weeks. Ill let you know either way.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk 2

4. Nute

Nute Pup

They are looking good so far. No signs of any side effects as of yet. Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk 2