1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

5 minute veterinary consult program

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Deniz, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

2. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

I used to have this on my computer but I re formated it and lost it. ANd it is a VERY good tool to have. I have access to an edition at work but I have wanted one for at home for a LONG time.But it cost around $100 to purchase it.

3. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Why does it want you to download something?

4. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

It is an application, you have to download the .rar file. And after that you have to run the .exe file.

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I did it wardog and it said something about buying it? so I canceled that shit fast and quick like, I got vet books here so it probally isn't anything I couldn't find in one of them....But I would like to see it but I aint paying for it, I got about 3 g's in books here from school that work just fine....;)

6. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

Well, now you have it !

7. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

This is what you should see, after installing it.

[​IMG]

8. AGK

missed that part gonna try it again then......

9. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

How much is it?

10. AGK

Nevermind all that, I never got rid of my trial version of Winrar, that is what they were tring to charge me for. I having issues reading today I feel like it's get on AGK's jock day.....lmao:rolleyes:

11. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

thanks for the post. i'll give it a go

12. AGK

You just have to download WINrar if you don't already have it and extract the files from there, it's free for like 40 days or something like that then they want you to remove it or buy it. I never used it but once in the year or so I've had it so I aint buying it..

13. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

i've never paid for winrar. i just click close when it pops up asking me to register

14. AGK

I'm still tring to get around it...

15. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

you can download 7zip. Its completely free and can open rar files

16. AGK

I got it to work without dl anything else. good shit. Thanks for the link Deniz......;)

17. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Ok, so am I the only one that cannot get this? It goes to setup and says it downloads, I click finish and then nothing? Cannot find it anywhere? I used to have this program at work, and have thought about purchasing it, but would love to have it for free.

18. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Which 7zip? It looks like theres a few to choose from.

19. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Well I have tried 7zip and Winzip and both get me to the setup for the 5 minute consult, it goes thru the setup and then nothing. I found it in my programs list if I go to uninstall but it will not show up anywhere else and I cannot open it? I am a bit computer illiterate, might just have to go back to using the AU version which can be found here -

https://www.vetconnect.com.au/5min/toc/000.htm

20. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog