1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

4th International Bulldog Show VideoReport

Discussion in 'Dog Blogs' started by Dog Sport News, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Dog Sport News

Dog Sport News Dog Sport News RSS Feed

Videoreport of last weekends bulldog show in belgium. Got some great slow motion footage of the high jump which i think is definantly worth your time.

More from Dog Sport News...

2. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

A, it's always pleasure seeing your photos and videos, your doing a great job,
    alot of respect !!!

3. The weight pull technique is pretty piss poor IMO. Compare that to quality pullers here and you will see what I mean. These dogs aren't taught to pull, they are teased with something to make them continually jerk. Friggin' stupid if you ask me. Good way to get your dog hurt.

4. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

Hey Boogieman would you have any links to videos so that we can see the difference?
    I love every little Black dog in this video and can't go wrong with a little Aesop Rock. Nice post

5. Kristi

Kristi Big Dog

Here's a clip of some dogs trained to dig in and pull.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EmT745Bxfg[/ame]
    Baiting is not allowed in most weight pulling competitions over here.

6. Good video Kristi.

Here are some pulling some heavy weight so nobody thinks that is why there is a difference. Towards the middle/end these dogs are on heavy pulls!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66h8xwlYJ3k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66h8xwlYJ3k[/ame]

7. A bit harsh wording there. Although i agree baiting isnt the way forward, it happesn to be how its done in most of europe.
    It is a such a new sport here. Back in '80's it was only done in the UK afaik. (And there they pull on collars)
    Anyways, APA, EWPA are all gaining ground here, soon as the organisations catch up you'll start to see better technique too.

8. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

Never really looked liked it that way, but i think your right.
    I'm no fan at all from weightpulling, i think it's stupid :D
    But everybody have his pleasures and opinions, i think it's no good for the joints of the dogs.
    I dont say all people do it wrong, but so many do, it's rediculious lol
    I like the wallclimbing and high jump :dogkiss:

9. :eek:
    If you do that again Ace will piss all over you! :D

Nice movie my friend.

10. Maybe your liability insurance will cover the dry cleaning in this case :)

11. :dogtongue: