1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

4-5 yr old rescued Red Nose, Attitude is changing, suggestions??(RESCUE STORY)

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Bigpimpin407, Mar 25, 2011.

1. bionic

bionic Big Dog

^^You're kidding right? This post is to the guy who's just gone out of his way to try to help you understand the dogs. The one who obviously has more patience than most on here and has decided to be nice to you. The one who you just thanked and told you respected him.

So you're not just ignorant you're also ungrateful. Good to know.

2. Yeah, I'm done trying to be nice to you - since when I hold my tongue and am extremely nice and polite you CRY like I am ripping your insides out.

Here you go:

1) There is no such breed as "red nose pit" you are a moron plain and simple and even the stupidest of fur mommies can at least wrap their heads around that. You either have an American Pit Bull Terrier, an American Staffordshire Terrier, or an American Bully - or a mix of those breeds. I don't care if the dogs nose is lime green - that does not make it magically be a new breed.

2) If you breed an unpapered bitch that you found running loose you are an idiot

3) Your male dog looks like a fat fucking log in that picture - if that is your idea of prime condition that you brag about it is no wonder why your female mutt is going out of her skin with boredom and starting to chase people.

4) Don't post on a fucking message board if you don't want to get replies - everything you have been told here is the truth and you are shoving your fingers in your ears going la la la - can't hear you!

5) Fuck off with your stupid "tough boy" dog fighting accusations. Oh yeah and PS. No one cares if your fat cur waddled over to another fat cur (Rotts are not supposed to be 200 lbs so he was obviously fat and out of shape too) and mouthed at it. Go find some other dickless wonders to brag to that about, they might understand how it makes you feel like more of a man - but over here that bullshit is not going to impress anyone.

3. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

that'll do it *laughing*

4. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

100% agreed

5. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

Cull all them mutts. Then fill your brain up with knowledge before you fill your life up with dogs. Just my 2c.

6. AGame

AGame CH Dog

:goodnight: LMMFAO funny stuff

7. BiggHemi

BiggHemi Pup

And nothin but TRUTH!!!!!:dogdrink: