1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

2yr Male Pit Bull needs good home

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by LASGTA88, Sep 5, 2006.

1. LASGTA88

LASGTA88 Pup

I live in Kansas City where there are only TWO areas they are legal in anymore.. i have two pits.. one is the mother of this one..

his name is Vaquero and he is 2 yrs old. trained in spanish but knows most english commands also... he is house broken but LOVES to be outside way more lol.. he is a GREAT dog and i dont want to get rid of him but hard enough finding a place to live right now with one let alone two..

i have till the 15th of this month to find a place for me and Alejo the mother... PLEASE PLEASE help me find him a good home.. he deserves it

THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP

LA

2. Attila

Attila Guest

That is very sad to hear. It breaks my heart to hear that. I hope there is someone close to you to help. Déjeme saber si usted encuentra un hogar para el perro. Si no déjeme saber también. Tengo un amigo cerca de usted que pueda traerlo tragar mi manera. Hablo sí español también. Los comandos no serán edición. Es una cosa muy dolorosa que usted tiene que dar para arriba a uno de ellos.
    El dios esté con usted. Laus Deo!
    Attila

3. LASGTA88

LASGTA88 Pup

thanks me too.. btw what did you say at the end of that post lol.. i dont know that much spanish.. just how to tell my dogs what to do so that others cant lol

LA

4. Suki

Suki Guest

Lo Siento...:(

I wish I knew of someone. I will, however ask around my way for you. And to echo Attila, Laus Dio.
    I will be hoping for a positive outcome for your boy.

5. LASGTA88

LASGTA88 Pup

thank you.. im willing to do anything to find him a good home but am VERY tight on money.. so not sure what to do..

but any help is VERY appreciated.. i already miss him and hes in the back yard lol

im a wuss.. ever since i lost my daughter these dogs have been my life.. and now because the RICH YUPPIES around KC dont like them im forced to get rid.. well I WILL NOT get rid of Alejo.. she is my everything... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR you think pit bulls are mean.. piss off their REDNECK owner and see who needs to be put down lol..

LA

6. Attila

Attila Guest

God be with you. in spanish and the last part is Latin. Priase be to God. I lost a daugter once too. I built a flower garden to remember her by.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2006
  7. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

if you live in the LA area Los Angeles I can help, pm for info

8. LASGTA88

LASGTA88 Pup

well no unfortunately i live in Kansas City.. they have killed over 1,000 pit bulls recently around here so i cant take him anywhere to give him to someone .. they will just put him down..

LA

9. its time people start standing up and filing suites against the city. There is enough people. Help stop it by joining the sho me state apbt club based outof inependence missouri.

Kansas city is out of control anyone not agaree with me.

10. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

how much does it coast to ship, pm me if you still need some one.