1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

1st gen 4yr old brood bitch down from bellymate breeding...

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by tony.macc.52, Dec 19, 2014.

1. tony.macc.52

tony.macc.52 Big Dog

No mma316 early starters isn't the whole but sure cuts back on feed wen early on they sho potential.

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

tony.macc, with all due respect man, you should probably use the search feature at the top right hand side of each page and do some reading man. You have a lot to learn.

3. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

4. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

All game BULLIES we I'll be damned. I don't give a rat ass what one feeds but I hate a liar who preys on newbies them damn dogs are blue mutts.

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

6. tony.macc.52

tony.macc.52 Big Dog

I'm back.….bullies,for those who think they are dog men let this tru dog man help u,I never heard the term bully being used till the new millinium 2000+,my dogs are bred down from dogs of old,been dealing or around same line 4 20+,also the term bully is a style of dog not a line of dogs.

7. tony.macc.52

tony.macc.52 Big Dog

Early start my standard,no. But starting is priority,thus,being mine starts early saves on feed bill. What DM wants to feed a dog 2+yes jus a
    Cause there is a paper r trail n they dog is cold or cur,from my perspective still I have hurdles to cross but eliminateing cold dogs from my gene pool is part of the battle...

8. tony.macc.52

tony.macc.52 Big Dog

Lv the opinions..but fellas if u guys are discounting hounds
    on color n build rather than ability u not I got it twisted..

9. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

Bullys (American Bully) are a separate breed of dog altogether, not a style, and they have been around since the 80's.

10. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

11. treezpitz

Have you found the search feature and used it yet??

When you have to call yourself a true dogman, that's when it's 99.9% NOT true. The REAL dogmen don't have to call themselves that, they KNOW what they are.

"What's understood doesn't have to be explained" <<<<<

12. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Wasn't going to post, as I don't want to seem biased or like I have an opinion on this shit @ all. But, it wouldn't let me give rep points so.......

TREEZ!, my man the middle to later half of that sentence is something MOST don't know, SOME can't comprehend, and even LESS will live by. Very Articulate post.

13. treezpitz

Thanks Mud

14. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

the 1st craigs list game line of dogs!! oh boy know he got them dogs off CL!!!

15. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

16. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Is this a "Tony Macc attack"?

17. Me too ! Mac Attack ! lol

18. tony.macc.52

tony.macc.52 Big Dog

I walk the walk!!! 6wks??? What?!.

19. bounty

bounty Big Dog

20. tony.macc.52