1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

1st gen 4yr old brood bitch down from bellymate breeding...

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by tony.macc.52, Dec 19, 2014.

1. tony.macc.52

tony.macc.52 Big Dog

2. tony.macc.52

tony.macc.52 Big Dog

Just posted my team 1,2,3gen.. I don't have no paper trail but I created these dogs using 20 yrs experience.. Presently my brood bitch and her double inbred son are consistently producing all game litters …..I think ive up n done it!

3. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..nice dog..ya should write down your own breedings even in a copy book..just for reference for your-self....

4. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Good looking dog.Showing off or for sale?

5. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

if your smart you wont answer that.

6. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...was waiting to see where this was going...lol...ya let the cat out the bag...lol

7. treezpitz

lol I took it as showing off but a possible peddling strategy, I was trying to decide lol. LOL @ OKC though.

8. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

LMAO

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

9. tony.macc.52

tony.macc.52 Big Dog

Pretty much showing off at this point,when a man finally gets to where im at in this game u gotta pat yoself on the bac…….but after this upcoming repeat breeding trust I'll be showing out,,fast lane!!..

10. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

Somebody's pulling our chains with this bullshit, I ain't gonna bite.

11. tony.macc.52

tony.macc.52 Big Dog

Lol...champ..I understand yo doubt,I surprised myself!!

12. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

How many all game litters you put down so far?

13. tony.macc.52

tony.macc.52 Big Dog

One so far from the trip n honey breeding,set to repeat in the next few days.,something else to doubt.,three out of six started at 41\2 mths Mac's Gucci being one,..I just bred Gucci bad to his bellymate that also started at 41\2mth old...

14. tony.macc.52

tony.macc.52 Big Dog

Tri n Honey

15. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

That's not what "consistently" means.
    This whole thing obviously begs the question: what is you standard of "game"? Because the age a dog starts at has absolutely nothing to do with gameness.

16. mma316

mma316 Pup

Sounds like a breeding for early starters. That also seems like your standard with your hounds. Early starters don't always equal up to fast lane material. But what do I know, if you like what you're feeding...I can't debate. Just keep all of your stock.

17. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

There bullies not pits! Lol

18. tony.macc.52

tony.macc.52 Big Dog

My def of game is death b4 dishonor ... Bro my hounds r the truth.. Consistly,because I ain't chngn nothing with the breeding so how can the offspring change. My honey is a fire ball,she is from a hot br/s breeding,tri is from a bellymate honey breeding n he is a45 p beast,his whole litter was good jus late starters, I then bred honey n tri "son/brother" to get Gucci...the all g litter wit the early starters..

19. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

20. treezpitz

I agree 100%, most pics I've seen are tri colored bullies. Not bulldogs.