1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

14 litters on the Hill and not one I love.

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Naustroms, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. purenxs

purenxs Pup

I recently bought an El Negro pup from Tom and he asked questions to determine what I knew about his breedings and the APBT, etc. I told him exactly what type of dog & pedigree I wanted, and he even sent extra photos from the litter I was interested in. He has also emailed me to check on how the pup was doing, and called me as well, and I sent him some photos back. The pup he sent had the disposition I wanted (not shy, very active, confident, etc.), as he described.

Honestly, I know he is truly concerned about the dogs he breeds and trys to place them in the right hands where they can do some good, and represent his breedings.

T.G.'s dogs are in big demand because he breeds some quality animals, and he ships them all over the world. He cannot reasonably do more than try to place them properly based on his conversations when the buyers are being shipped to.

I am not trying to defend T.G. per se as I don't know him personally, but he seems to be very conscientious about placing his hounds properly, and certainly doesn't want his hounds ending up on the 5 O'clock news with the Humane Society.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
  2. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

Garner's Mary RIP right here on this board. I wont buy a dog from him.He is a peddler!

3. purenxs

purenxs Pup

I just read the thread on Garner's Mary, which was very sad and I can understand your sentiment. Even with the best intentions the dogs can end up in the wrong hands. A very sad story, in deed.

4. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

I just think he should be aware and he is rich now big time ..why sell so many dogs at this point ?

5. >BLAZE<

>BLAZE< Big Dog

Call him and ask him.

6. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

why bother?

7. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

for more money!!....lol

8. forty6mantis

forty6mantis Big Dog

once you go black you never go back. but even worse, once you own a chinaman you never have to spend a dimeagain.

9. bullandterr

bullandterr Big Dog

lmao i liked that one:p

10. gameone

gameone Big Dog

Now thats funny stuff right there...But Ill tell you what,You wont like them if you were in the next lane.And you couldnt give me a dog down from that nicky stuff I dont care what tg says I know the man who stood over her and watched her not take her courtesy on top..300 maybe 900 you gotta be kiddin.But have fun with it,,it is what it is..:cool:

11. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

I know the guy who owned CH Chrissy who was off Frisco and he owned many other Frisco dogs....he said now way the dogs he sees today are related. The guy says total garbage.

12. Phyzzle

Phyzzle Big Dog

He is not the only one with lots of litters at once. Why do people hate on him. It don't make sence. He sell almost every pup. I think thats why. The price is high but he still get them off. He must be doing something right. What about the guys that have more dead dogs in their yard then live ones. They aren't doing something right.. For ex. A man is proud of having so many dead ones.. He was a curr or he didnt fight for me so I shot him. I mean people that are proud of killing dogs. That my friend is nothing to be proud of... Then people talk about placing them....Well placing them is giving them away in my book. Not charging for them. People that use that should use another term. If I hafd a penny for Everyone that said ..I have a Few to place. For the right price...I would be RICH.. That's all people do is talk shit and knock down the next man's dog.. But he has his blood all over the WORLD....Every Country has his dogs.....not many can say that..only a hand full..

13. Phyzzle

Phyzzle Big Dog

I also know of someone that has Chinaman Jr. Not a good dog at all. He is off of Dynamite as well..... not everyone will be.. Yes I agree with your buddy. The Frisco dogs of to day are no good. That's if they were off Frisco anyway....

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2010
  14. hardmouth87

hardmouth87 Big Dog

15. Dreamer

Dreamer Big Dog

And that's a good thing?
    Whatever happened to having something rare and hard to get?
    There are some horrible conditions for these dogs all over the world. I'd be willing to bet conditions are often worse in other countries than they are here. And it's a holocaust here for the dogs in many instances. You see the "Pit Bulls in the News" forums -- how many people can there be that deserve these dogs?
    People can say anything on the phone. Sure there is a demand. Just what is the QUALITY of that demand?

Dreamer

16. Hoss

Hoss Pup

It is all about percentages.
    Put together a great producing stud, with a great producing bitch, and do it 3 times, and out of those 3 litters how pups many will be "stars" maybe 1 or 2 if you are lucky. I am not talking about just Garners stuff, I mean the APBT breed as a whole. Yes there have been freak litters that produced multiple winners, but that is extremely rare. Maybe that same breeding next time will produce all duds..
    So yes he produces a ton of dogs, which in turn has to = a ton of curs, just simple math. It is impossible to have a breeding that will consistently produce all winners, can't happen.
    So the fact that he has produced so many dogs over his lifetime, does mean he has produced more curs than most, but also more winners.
    Bottom line, most know that good dogs are where you find them, there is no guarantees.

17. >BLAZE<

>BLAZE< Big Dog

I was taught if you have a problem with what a person is doing, You address that person directly...why bother whining to people that have no control over his breeding practices? Unless all you really want to do is whine and talk trash about the guy.

18. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

every time I ask him a question he doesnt like he hangs up so why bother. Im done on this thread.

19. gameone

gameone Big Dog

Mntman2003 you are right you can win with him.Known lies he wont adimt to and the truth he wont admit either.Lol so theres no winning with the man.He is so full of himself it aint funny.And of course the newbees dont know buy a pup 900 a phone call to follow up on you and your dog 25cents.an hour total of his time to sell you the pup = big profitts..now times that by 55

20. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i do nor really care for the man but he does not do it for the money he had money befroe the dog and plenty of it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.