1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

11.95 carpet mill plans

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by sy82nj, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Caine25

Caine25 Pup

I hate it when people come out of no where and try to accuse others of being lazy and to get off our 'asses' to walk a dog. I would like to see anyone out walk a dog that's worth it's salt enough to be called a true bulldog. Add that to the fact that most of the people I know have more than ten dogs.

I think that the fact there are those out there seeking knowledge to better the lives and conditioning of their dogs is a testament to their love of their animal. Do they also think it is lazy that we've scoured the internet for hours looking information and examples to get started; we've networked and established relationships with those that were fortunate to have mills to get a better look, take measurements, and photographs; that even after we've built prototypes that didn't work so well for the dogs we still seek more info to improve them???

For those of us that look into building things for our dogs, either because we can't afford the higher end products available or because it's more satisfying for us to build things ourselves and deliver the product of our blood and sweat to our dog, I commend you.

To the ignorant member that tried to bash the OP's goals, I'd like to challenge him or any of his hand walked dogs in any competition. I personally walk one dog 1.5hrs a day myself, but for the others, I throw them on the mills. But then again I think that'd be unfair for the owner or his high calibre walked dog.

2. Gmaculous

Gmaculous Pup

So he bought a used 6 year old car for the price of a brand new car.... Its called deprecation in value. And yea im building another carpet mill on 2/2 so ill post pics up in here. And you are right though, price isn't every thing but 9 times out of 10 you get what you pay for. jmo

3. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

4. Gmaculous

Gmaculous Pup

5. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

gmaculous im now in the open where i live now. so i need a mill that take up less space plus the $ 12 plan have alot of improvement to make it a undamine knls mill lol. it all about trail and error like with the dogs we love

6. Gmaculous

Gmaculous Pup

Sy very true about the trial and error. Goodluck with it and post up your final project. I'll post mine up on 4/2 in this thread. Yea room improvement is a good thing when you have a little time and some ingenuity.