1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

100% colby

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by okeefes pit boss, Feb 19, 2010.

1. old goat

old goat CH Dog

your little old ragedoge davis the xvi .

2. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Lol yes I am, its Davis -Carver xviii to be exact.

3. old goat

old goat CH Dog

lol can you teach me about the boomerang dogs please MR. Davis - Carver the xviii please oh please .

4. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Well I don't run the Boomerang as I had a falling out with my Uncle but I did have one stolen and two years he was found by my cousin Marty Davis-Carver-Hall at a show where he won his 12th & 13th same night! He's the Truth! And up for stud hes off of Bullyson to Boomerang it was a test tube breeding.

5. old goat

old goat CH Dog

Please Mr. Davis - Carver - Hall will you be my mentor ? I want at least a 12 timer in 1 night . I triple dog dare you to teach me . Oh please oh please .

6. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

First you have to send me $3000 for a training course I will provide via email. As for the 13xw he is now a 26 xw surpassing the Pincher dog he won he last 13 in a two night Convention against the local boys. His first litter is looking great at only 6 months I have two 2xw & 1xw I will sell the 2xw for $50000 only because I need the room and I take PayPal my good friend Chavo Loco who is no joke by the way and from New York just called as I'm writing this to inform the 1xw has just made Gr.CH tonight winning 4 in a row!! Get back to me if want to learn the secret s !

7. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Mr boomerang Davis hall..just right a book...so u can just refer folks there to the page that answers their questions ..it will save u time..us headaches..and give the future generation a new insight.you can tell how all the folks that have passed away really bred their dogs.

8. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

LOL @ OG and Rage! LOL

9. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Danm I missed a lot what happened to bobby rooster faking peds somebody post a link to the thread cause I thought he had some good stuff from what I seen on here

10. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

McCoy I thought about writing a book but it will be to long, so just pm me and for a one time low price of $3000 I wlll tell you all the secret s of the breed! I have game winning studs and many other dogs for sale, Triple Gr.Ch Slammy Whammy is at stud 6k he made ROM on first breeding which produced three 10xw , four Gr.Ch, two CH! And one day game loser two days was how long it took and yes he's still alive! If you want the truth act fast as I can make you a top dog man within a week!

11. old goat

old goat CH Dog

Please Mr. Davis - Carver - Hall - Rooster can you sale me a 2 years old for $300 ? I will clean that yard and clean my town up fast . I need a champion bad .

12. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

3k isn't a bad deal at all, I'm interested as well. Pm sent.

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

poor dex lol

14. c_note

c_note CH Dog

He did it to himself

15. I'm looking for some pure colby blood to add to my breading program can anyone help me please and thank you..

16. yes hi I'm looking for some pure colby my email address is Topnotchent0023@yshoo.com please get back with me asap. ...

17. Yes hi if anyone knows where I can find some pure colby or heavy bread Colby please get back with me asap, my email address is Topnotchent0023@yahoo.com,thank you. .

18. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Walmart. Cheese section.

19. They are still the real deal. I just purchased two pups from Pete Colby and I am very satisfied with them. I've waited along time to own one and now I have the pleasure of owning two. It was worth the wait.

corvettedex likes this.
  20. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

the source is the best place,,,
    an outcross or two is probably due...

corvettedex likes this.