1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

1 month of super fuel

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Pitbullmia, Aug 7, 2013.

1. started using super fuel about a month ago, heres my 16.5 month old female @53lb. Not too much of visual difference but energy levels definetly have spiked up and her coat is a little more glossy

Attached Files:

2. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

save that money and put it towards chicken and beef.

3. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

Good looking dog. I dont know how much of the superfuel you are giving her but if she isnt being worked out hard she doesnt need alot. If you are feeding a high quality holistic food or a complete raw diet i dont think you need the superfuel while only getting moderate exercise a couple times a week. Jmo.

4. I usually give 1/2 to 1 scoop after exercise. She works either the springpole or flirtpole 4x a week and then I take her for a long handwalk. For dry I give Taste of the wild.

5. devonte151

devonte151 Fast Lane Bulldogs

I use super fuel to and walk and chain drag thats all you need to do my dog is the same wieght as yours. Get you some chicken leg quarters .