1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

zoey's progress

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by JoeyNzoey, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

First four are from today, the rest were taken about 3-4 weeks ago

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

She's lookin pretty thinned out. I like the second pic.

3. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Thats great Joey Good job girl

4. cutt

cutt CH Dog

Nice grass and pretty blue sky..Looks like spikes attached to that collar..

5. Poisoned

Poisoned Big Dog

I can see a difference.. Deff. more toned.

6. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

lmao i noticed the same thing lol :eek:

7. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

thanks yardboy, sai and poisoned

8. popper

popper CH Dog

think she looks nice ... i would maybe up her calories a bit and keep the tempo up see what that brings

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

she looks good, but id throw some resistance in there also.....

10. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

how cute he named the pictures out like a child, 100% statement of a kindergartner's brain...."look mom the blue skies oh and the spikes on the dog collar".

11. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I agree 100%. Maybe some supplements to go with the raw feeding and some pulling exercises. The back legs are already starting to show better. Resistance good advice.

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol poor joey aint never gonna stop hearin it about that damn collar.....:cool:

13. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

agree with you guys I want to start with a supplement that I am going to purchase just don't know from where exactly to get the one I am considering yet. I started some resistance work for her chest last week and will try and figure out some ways to try and incorporate some more resistance work indeed thanks.

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

use you surroundings....monterey got beaches...beaches got sand..= resistance

long steep hills= resistance

currents= resistance

or if you really wanted to some shit, go buy a used (or new, i know your ass can afford it lol) pull harness and a radio flyer wagaon. add weight= resistance!;)

15. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

lmao I told you :nap::thud::0033:

16. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

the beach is where I try to take full advantage of the currents and resistance indeed she has a lot more energy over there to. Haha well I have a harness you'll find at a petstore like petsmart if that counts? She is not a big puller unless she see's something she want's to go after like a dog, cat, her toy. So what I try to do is throw her toy down the field put back her leash and have her pull me to it.

17. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

have her pull you on a bike, your feet i feel like has too much friction, if she pulled you (all 90 lbs of you) it wouldnt be too bad of a workout!;)

18. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

I have my kick scooter that I think I will have her pull me on. I will try it sometime this week. Haha 110 pounds of me to be exact evil laced.

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol close enuff, toothpick lol

20. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

She really does look great compared to some ofthe first pics I saw of her. All that hard work you're putting in is paying off really well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.