1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

zoey is now 2

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by JoeyNzoey, Jun 22, 2010.

1. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

2. AGame

AGame CH Dog

great pics as usual happy b-day Zoey :)

3. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

Girl you better bring Zoey to the ADBA show in the the east bay next Saturday!

4. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

zoey is looking good. She looks like she has leaned up quite a bit, good job with her!

5. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

thank you very much guys!! and Emily I MAY be able to attend that show, I would love to though.

6. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

Let me know! I'm definitely going to be there. Keep an eye out for Benny in the best brindle ring. If Laced goes I am pretty sure I already talked him into showing Benny for me, I can no longer hold the Beast lol

7. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

I will! and good to hear just in case I do make it up there, haha your not lying are you :p I became sore from zoey pulling me so much recently :dogtongue:

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yall down 4 a menaje in the chat room? :D:):D

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

wack........:rolleyes::cool: