1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Zoey doing the flirt

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by JoeyNzoey, Jun 19, 2010.

1. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

This was back in march I am in the process of making a new video for my girl but I thought I would share this ;) zoey turned 2 last week btw.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbHtPAkR05A[/ame]

2. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

Great job Ms. Joey. Your control and discipline with your animal is uncanny. My dogs will eat the hide if I don't take them off with a parting stick. lol. One suggestion for you though. Try a longer pole made of pvc. Again a beautiful job with Zoey.

3. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

thank you very much C, yeah ever since she was a pup I taught her to release her toys and such just to make matters a bit easier when I really need them to be. Yeah I do need a better constructed flirt I found that piece of stick in my laundry room and basically just tied a jump rope rope haha but thanks once again I appreciate it.

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

-----------------------evil------------------------------

5. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

laced wit game IS evil