1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Zebos Harness

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by FIREMAN, Jul 15, 2005.

1. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

I run 3 line of stitches on each side down the length so its triple..and I zig zag stitch so theres more stitching going thru the material...real strong...and I use monofiliment string...like fishing string...it dont rot and is like 20 lb test line...good stuff

2. Here's what you do - you become buddies with someone who does custom leather work. :)

3. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

I do leather work too..I get lots of free pig and cow hides from butchering...and now the only skin Id use on a dog is pig or sheep skin...cow is not even a consideration anymore...put it this way ...go get any kind of leather collar and a Seatbelt collar and see which one rots away first, thats why I switched...but I still do make some out of pig leather for my friends who want something that looks better than nylon like for walking... or at an event...sheeps the strongest...then pig then cow...but cow takes the best tanning color on it...a lot darker and prettier IMO...

4. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

wow can i see one of those?

5. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Yeah I'd Like To See A Pic Of One Possibly Buy One!

6. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

I have a pic I was going to send to chainsoff...he wanted some too but the pic sucks...lemme go in the yard and take a good new pic of one and I ll post it up...I can make good deals on them...PM me for details..

7. RollinRuger

RollinRuger Big Dog

Maybe try contactinghttp://www.richardfstratton.com/

8. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

yea thats a good idea rollin.ill do that now