1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Zebos Harness

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by FIREMAN, Jul 15, 2005.

1. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

[​IMG]where so you find somethin like that??

2. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

that looks old school probably a home rig

3. jankab

jankab Top Dog

Looks like seatbelt to make the front of the harness...?

4. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

The front half looks like the harnesses I make out of seatbelts...the rest looks like extra parts though found lying around the farm...lol.

5. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

wow you were reading my mind..or I was reading yours..

6. jankab

jankab Top Dog

LOL...Thats to funny...

7. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

hehehe.yea i guess back then they didnt have petsmart.lol

8. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

hahahalmao!

9. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

im gonna try makin 1 of those crazy ass things, my grandpa owns a few jjunkyards.i post it whene i get done makin it(might take a few weeks)

but how bout this collar.were to get this at.[​IMG]

10. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

it is a big un isn't it

11. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

heck yea its like a cushioned one or somethin

12. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

I been making collars and harnesses out of seat belts for years..I use 4 plys and they are indestructable...1 layer is suppose to be able to withstand like 1500 pounds of tensile resistance in a car wreck...or something like that? I forget the actual numbers...and I dont know many dogs that can do that anyway...so 4 ply will never break...they are quite easy to make...and the material is real soft...the perfect material...it even seems rot resistant in my experiance...I love them..

13. jankab

jankab Top Dog

Thats a weighted collar there are a few members of this site I believe sell them...
    Seatbelt is actually a inexpensive and pretty good material to use from what I hear...

14. jankab

jankab Top Dog

Damn thats twice we posted at the same time Mister!!! LMAO

15. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

how do you connect the seatbelt at the folds stitch them or what

16. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

do you have a blueprint or sell them or have a pic of one so we can see?

17. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

I was in TJ Mexico last year and picked up 3 harness's for $25.00. Hand made in Mexico. Thick leather and braded together real nice. One like I have would cost at least 50 to 80 bucks in the states.

18. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Quite reading over my shoulder...lol

19. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

yep a good sewing machine is all you need..and D rings...for collars I stich like belt loops in the back...and put d rings on the end then i can run a chain on the back side and pad lock it together ...no other fasteners... just custom made to length and the lock closes it thru the d rings and the chain...so if someone intends to steal a dog I intend to make them work for it..until the patrol dog can bite the sh!t out of them at least...lol.

20. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

yeah sounds good do you double or triple stitch them?