1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Zebo dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by briarpatch, Oct 9, 2009.

1. simms

simms CH Dog

lollollollol

2. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

I saw some nig toby stuff crossed into gamblers stuff it was impressive to say the least

3. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

Its crazy tho because they have virgil posted off panther blood which is zebo stuff on 1 of his peds i believe they say the other ped is the correct 1 tho

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

M Mc had some real good panther / virgil dogs.

5. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Thanks for that statement.

6. Lil Red

Lil Red Pup

What about the Luniewski dogs ?

7. Red Devil

Red Devil Big Dog

I personally seen some real good Luniewski bred dogs. They are down from some of the best dogs Zebo produced. Much better than any Lonzo bred dogs I've personally seen. I haven't heard many good things about Luniewski himself though but his dogs are nice.

8. i have seen redboy dogs that have crazy game but have a cotton mouth. if you want a good redboy dog you have to cross it with 75/25 or 50/50 mix wit another bloodline. and on the zebo dogs i heard that you can only bred them with zebo blood cause they want produce nuthing but currs

9. Inter-tel

Inter-tel Big Dog

pfffff, dude you sound greeeeen. read up,study up, do somemore research. not just about bulldogs but cynology in general.

10. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

my friend had lots of luck with zebo crosses with redboy...they still had what zebo dogs are known for even when they were bred down to 1/8th zebo. he said his ran hot only complaint.

11. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

12. impotable

impotable Pup

I think this kind of dogs are cute, in a picture or not!

13. Lil Red

Lil Red Pup

Have you ever heard, believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see ? Hearsay and gossip will only make a fool out of you ! No offense intended.

14. pitsett

pitsett Pup

I know ol' man johnson, who bought Zebo from Adams and he also owned Honeybunch. He has the only known copy of zebo and greaser roll, it's a grainy transfer to VHS, most don't even know that the tape exists

15. maddog2020

maddog2020 Big Dog

doesnt stratton mention it in one of his books

16. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

as a kid Zebo was own buy adams here in cincinnati i remember my dad taking a few good females over an alot of people here still run the blood hard

17. Red Devil

Red Devil Big Dog

Yeah, some of the best Zebo dogs were in MI/OH area crossed with the Kingfish and Eli dogs. Basically the stuff that made GrCh StreetSweeper. From Duchene, F.Bunce, Brown, and R.Berry. This stuff didn't have the faults some of the other Zebo dogs were known for! Knightmare personally knows of one named Dillinger was a great dog!;)

18. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

I started off with Zebo and Mayfield dogs a long time ago, and from my personal experience you won't find a lower % of good producing stock. I say- never say never, but with Zebo line -you can say- hardley ever. If your never going to use the line, then you will never be the wiser, if you do then you will be disapointed. Best of luck

19. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

I can tell u lonzo had some good ones left around after the 80s like lonzos muscle who i know had mouth out this universe i knew lonzo and who cares how zebo was bred cause lonzo like vidicator better as a producer also liked him better all around and i know many that have used the line and had great results i personally like it down from muscle and crossed with rbj -carver or eli worked well with all these thing is they take a lil more time to turn on and are very intence need alot attention type doggies so if u have time and patience witch u should have with all bull dogs these should do u just fine

20. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

he didnt like him enough to treat him for heart worms