1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

yup,another T.G. thread

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by 1916, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

Well at your age you would most likely be sporting your 80s outfit on a tricycle.:)

2. ray

ray Pup

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p61-GRjrRM&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p61-GRjrRM&feature=related[/ame]

3. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

I do like his setup.Just dont agree with sell'ing so many pups when the pounds are overflowed with pibulls to kill.From people seeing the $ signs.

4. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

OMG trust me .. I had some bad teased crimped hair and wore 3 pairs of socks and keds hehehehe...:D Lord Have Mercy the 80's was crazy even for us younger folks lol;)

5. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

I mostly rocked a diaper in the 80's considering i was born in 88 :D

6. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Bahahaha same

7. Texican

Texican Big Dog

I was still wetting the Bed....lol

8. As we like'm

As we like'm Big Dog

'85 important year for me... got my first pit bull;)

9. gold23

gold23 Pup

That shit looks like a Jerry Curl! A white man Jerry Curl....lmfao..this shit is to funny I can't stop laughing! Sure the youth of the future will logh about the fashion we have now. Lol

10. AGame

AGame CH Dog

no doubt happens every damn decade you look back and say wtf was i thinking wearing that for

11. Texican

Texican Big Dog

I cant wait to see What my Kids say about My do's and Clothes when they are a older

12. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I can't imagine in 20-30 years what the clothes will be like then .. We will probably being wearing space suits and shit LOL .... LOL@ a white man's Jerry Curl he doesn't have enough juice flowing through that hair I need to see a little more shine hahahaha

13. ray

ray Pup

Im amazed everytime i open this thread...
    i was born in the 80's... late 80;s! lol!

14. 1916

1916 Big Dog

The 80's were bad for style but the 70's, shit people wore clothes that guaranteed they wouldn't get laid.Bell bottoms.
    If i find a pic of a dog man in bell bottoms its going to be put up.

15. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

How many of you are proud of the way you dressed and wore your hair back then? Pictures are justa a snapshot back in time,
    so lets quit worrying about the way he looked and admire the dog. Hell, i was raking chainspots back then, dressed just like that, and i thought i was as cool as a cucmber. guess what...i was.

16. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

1916, you're a internet punk. You see a pic with a dog of that calibur and all you can say is you hate the person holding it and his hair?

pull your head out, you fake and you could only dream of having a dog like that once in a lifetime or breeding on a level that person you hate has

dont be such a tard

17. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog

Hey 1916. HERE IS ANOTHER OF SPIKE.

[​IMG]

18. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

the face of the misses is priceless hahahaha:)

19. HighRiskKennels

HighRiskKennels Big Dog

Got to love them old pics...:)

20. preme

preme CH Dog

theres one more of spike..

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.