1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

youtube deleted the song "DEAD GAME"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by masta of game, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masta of game

masta of game Banned

youtube deleted the song "DEAD GAME"

"DEAD GAME" presented by albany lou

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ALBANYLOU

F&^% youtube

that was my favourite song.

2. masta of game

masta of game Banned

Re: youtube deleted the song "DEAD GAME"

maan, i think they also deleted the "game dogs" one too

man, whats happening to the USA. f-ing tree huggers are taking over

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
  3. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

it is a shame, I liked his songs, if you contact him he might send you a cd!!!:confused:

4. Re: youtube deleted the song "DEAD GAME"

he is going to be at the ADBA show in NJ. Anyone who wants a CD should stop by and say hello.

5. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

That sucks

6. cutt

cutt CH Dog

alabanyL is a good man...

7. masta of game

masta of game Banned

man i want get the cd so i can listen to it in my car

guys put 50 cents i will put albany lou lol, true game dog fancier LOL

8. chbk

chbk Big Dog

that don't need to be put out in public,we don't need that sh*t with these dogs it does not help our dogs look any better............. it is tight though

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
  9. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Last I looked, it's still playing on his MS page.

10. HBK

HBK Big Dog

I think the song is laughable and almost embarrasing to listen to. NOT what this breed needs and ridiculas really. I personally am tired of the "hip hop" culture ruining this breed and the whole "wigga" image is so played out already they really need to quit. He may be the nicest person in the world personally, but listening to him talk and or rap just doesn't do justice to the breed or young white males. I wouldn't take a freedCD much less pay for it. Sorry, thats my 2 cents

T.

11. masta of game

masta of game Banned

i dont think its embarrassing or laughable, i think its good, and music is for everyone dude, u cant say hiphop is only for black people what the hell, so now if i marry a woman and my child come out white, he grows up, now u terlling me he shouldnt listen to hiphop, because he aint black, get out of here,now THAT is laughable and embbarrsing . this 2000 and f-ing 9, not 1890. human rights dude, listen to hiphop or rapping. dpont matte rifu black or white. dont call him WIGGA. whattaa
    :confused:

and explain to me how is it the hiphop culture, isnt hiphop culturee an american culture , it came from america, i mean, when i was in africa, we have african music, so hiphop, is an american music, u r american, u should be proud of this music, its a cultural music, an american culture.

12. HBK

HBK Big Dog

I never said anything about race determining the type of music that one listens to did I ? He does fit into a demiograph though does he not ?

FYI,I grew up listening to all types of music but mostly Rapp and Country. How is that for diversity?

I never said anything about who can listen to what type of music did I ?

When I said he "needs to stop" I was refering to the bulldogs and to white males / "wigga" ie. his demiograph. Those are the two catagories he represents. Can I not have an opinion about this culture based on observation and experience ? Heck at one point in my life I might have even slightly fell into one of these catagories but that is beside the point.

I am looking at the here and now and speaking about a culture, what it represents and how it relates to bulldogs. It does the breed BAD not good.

Lets face it when you see someone like Albany Lou with Bulldogs the first things that pop in your mind are NOT : responsible person, has a good steady job, law biding, humble, productive member of society, advocate of the breed, inteligent, articulate

No rather you see a "culture" that promotes and gives impressions of : irresponsibiality, egoes, punks,thugs,uneducated,illegal activity,vulgar, unemployed,drugs,gang bangers

This is not rocket science. How can that be good for the bulldogs ? For every amont of progress we make hear locally against BSL and the stero-types and the assoiciation of Bulldogs and gangter wanna-be's , you have folks that promote this crap and we end up loosing the battle. Lets face it would you wan't Albany Lou going down to the Capital on our dogs behalf to represent our breed and to fight the lastest legislation concerning them ? I dont !

Please rappers leave the Bulldogs out of you music ! Look what DMX has done for this breed. Look at his personal life. It gives all of us responsible bulldog owners a black eye.

Not that this is completely related but the only real positive thing I can say about the "BULLY" (Razor's Edge, Gotti ) type dogs is that most of that crowd leans toward those dogs. The dog shows they put on are a real reflection of the Hip Hop culture. It's basically a car show/rapp concert with hoochy momas handing out the trophies to all the wanna-be ganstas with their bully-dogs. I am not making this up I have a friend that goes to all of them.

I hope you see the point I am trying to make here. Many old time and current dog men have seen this trend HURT the breed and would agree with me. We need to stay out of the public eye if it is not a positive image being portrayed, rather than using Bulldogs as some sort of platform for a rapp carier or to drive your ego.

13. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

That is profiling at its finest.........................
    What ever happened to judge a man by his content not what he appears to be, wether he is white, black, blue, or purple (aparently MLK died for nothing) I wouldn't call him a wigger at all, thats an 90's slur for white people that supossivley acted black (how do you act black anyway), It's a hip-hop society wether you like it or not (come to think of it , it's been that way for about the last 15 0r so years with no end in sight) and people are products of there enviorment, don't believe me go to a bronx school and look for the cowboy.....lol
    lol, you must really hate the fact that your president is black, the best golfer in the world is black and the best rapper out there alive right now is WHITE......:rolleyes:
    by the way, there is only one P in Rap.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2009
  14. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Wit all due respect AGK, your last post was a JOKE. President Obama is NOT black. He his race is mulatto (half black, half white.) & his citizenship is American.

Tiger Woods is NOT black (& he will say this!). Tiger is also an American. As for his race, I do not know what it would be called, but father being a black man, while his mother was a Thai woman. You talk about stereo type, but to you anyone with dark skin is automatically black! Sorry friend, this is not so.

As for MLK, he did some great things in the area of civil rights, but he too is a man who needs to be seen for what he is. He was also an adulterer. Is that something we should promote?

Look, I don't know AL & I don't know his songs as I am not into hip-hop that much. But I agree they need to leave our dogs alone b/c I don't know of ONE hip-hop artist that has portayed our breed in a postitive light. All the ones I saw (DMX, Outkast & even Snoop Dogg) have used "bad" breeds as nothing but some fashion accessory (or penis extention) to make themselves look tough, something our breed does not need. :(

JMHO...

15. AGK

His father is a full fleged black man ( from africa even ) true his mother was a white woman so a mullato he is, he is however still half black, anyway you look at it. A half is more than none right? LMAO who ever though you would have to argue how black your president is.....ROTFLMAO Same goes for tiger.
    you ask any racist you can find (shouldn't be hard there friggen everywhere) on what they think of half/halfs and that was kind of the point I was tring to make, in the wrong eyes he is black, as is tiger (rather then just seeing 2 Americans!) which was my point. And just because AL is white and I guess acts black? whatever that means, he gives the wrong image for the breed, as far as I know, he does alot more for the breed than alot of people on here that just sit back and complain on open forums about where the breed is going.......
    As for MLK, so because he was an adulterer all his good has been erased? thats pretty sad don't you think? you are aware that nobody is perfect right? we all make mistakes.
    (ABK you must like Eminem don't you? lol j/k he was the only part of my post you didn't disagree with....lol)
    it's ok though my opinion is like everone elses, they're like a$$holes, everyones gots one......

When I read that post from HBK (I may have let the sticky icky get the better of me this morning, we all know how that affects comprehention...lol) It just felt to me, like racial profiling 101. that was the real point of my post, tring to point that out....
    I could be wrong though, It wouldn't be the first time and I can bet you it won't be the last.............

16. Re: youtube deleted the song "DEAD GAME"

i cant believe this guy even has fans.....hahaha the first time i heard him talk i had to clean the coffee off my screen. quite a joke imho. as the post said before reputable is the last thing to pop in my head....haah

17. AGK

Don't get it twised, I don't know him personally and I don't care to, nor am I a fan of his by any means of the word but the fact of the matter is, rap didn't cause this mess with these dogs or the hip-hop culture, IRRESPONCABLE OWNERSHIP IS WHAT GIVES THESE DOGS THEIR PUBLIC IDENTITY! I don't see people getting attacked by APBT's in rap videos. As far as the video being removed by youtube that just goes to show you where your first amendment right has now been thrown out and a NWO is in session.......

18. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I live in Mississippi, the *supposedly* most racist state in the U.S. & guess what? No one here thinks Obama is black - except the blacks! I can't figure that one out yet. :confused: :confused: :confused:

I guess they need something to hold onto? To validate themselves? Some I talked to didn't even know his mom was white, which is simple common knowledge to anyone who watches TV or reads a news paper. But any way you cut it, he is NOT black. He is a mixture of races - i.e. an AMERICAN, just like Tiger.

Oh & just a little bit of GWI for you to chew on. We have had 5 (yes, FIVE) mulatto Presidents before Obama. But most people don't know about those. So they think Obama is the "first 'black' President." :rolleyes: lol.

Read on ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Were there other "black" presidents? Some historians have reason to believe people don't really understand the genealogy of past U.S. Presidents. Research shows at least five U.S. presidents had black ancestors and Thomas Jefferson, the nation's third president, was considered the first black president, according to historian Leroy Vaughn, author of Black People and Their Place in World History.

Vaughn's research shows Jefferson was not the only former black U.S. president. Who were the others? Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, Warren Harding and Calvin Coolidge. But why was this unknown? How were they elected president? All five of these presidents never acknowledged their black ancestry.

Jefferson, who served two terms between 1801 and 1809, was described as the "son of a half-breed Indian squaw and a Virginia mulatto father," as stated in Vaughn's findings. Jefferson also was said to have destroyed all documentation attached to his mother, even going to extremes to seize letters written by his mother to other people.

President Andrew Jackson, the nation's seventh president, was in office between 1829 and 1837. Vaughn cites an article written in The Virginia Magazine of History that Jackson was the son of an Irish woman who married a black man. The magazine also stated that Jackson's oldest brother had been sold as a slave.

Lincoln, the nation's 16th president, served between 1861 and 1865. Lincoln was said to have been the illegitimate son of an African man, according to Leroy's findings. Lincoln had very dark skin and coarse hair and his mother allegedly came from an Ethiopian tribe. His heritage fueled so much controversy that Lincoln was nicknamed "Abraham Africanus the First" by his opponents.

President Warren Harding, the 29th president, in office between 1921 and 1923, apparently never denied his ancestry. According to Vaughn, William Chancellor, a professor of economics and politics at Wooster College in Ohio, wrote a book on the Harding family genealogy. Evidently, Harding had black ancestors between both sets of parents. Chancellor also said that Harding attended Iberia College, a school founded to educate fugitive slaves.

Coolidge, the nation's 30th president, served between 1923 and 1929 and supposedly was proud of his heritage. He claimed his mother was dark because of mixed Indian ancestry. Coolidge's mother's maiden name was "Moor" and in Europe the name "Moor" was given to all blacks just as "Negro" was used in America. It later was concluded that Coolidge was part black.

The only difference between Obama and these former presidents is that none of their family histories were fully acknowledged by others ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for the hip-hop artists, I still stand by my original opinion. They are doing us no good. And no, I do not listen to Eminem. When I was younger I listended to a little Snoop Dogg, NWA & Ice Cube. I also listended to Arrested Development, Salt & Pepa, & a few others along those lines whose names I can't recall now (that was over 10 years ago! lol). But I don't think those latter 2 could be considered "hip hop."

The hip hop culture lost me when they started getting into the drugs & guns. Now I call hip-hop "bitch & ho music" b/c that's all they talk about, bitches & hos. Oh yes, & dog fighting. :rolleyes:

As for "acting black" doesn't everyone know how to do that? So far as I know "acting black" is wearing big ball caps with straight bills, wearing baggy pants so everyone could see your underwear, wearing baggy, loud colored shirts, owning &/or having an interest in guns, owning &/or having an interest in pit bulls (& now American Bullies) & speaking improperly (once called "ebonics"). For males it also includes treating your female with contempt by slapping her around, calling her vile names like bitch & ho, & cheating on her. For females, it means using men to pay your bills by sleeping with them (which the blacks down here call "shacking" - although this behaviour can be seen in white trash as well). Finally, if you don't get your way, males use threatening body language & females use odd head & neck girations while talking as loud & obnoxiously as possible in public, using lots of cuss words. For youths add to this not attending school or being disruptive while in school. All these things are "acting black" as far as I have known.

Now there are a lot of good honest upstanding black folks who do NOT act in the above mentioned manner (many kudos to them!!). But there are a lot of ones (esp. those in the ages of teens to young 20s) who do. I have seen these black youths tease white teens who try to act in the same manner by saying they're trying to "act black." Go figure. :rolleyes:

I have also seen black youths tease other black youths who do NOT act in that boorish manner, saying they are trying to "act white." They call them "uncle Toms" & "Oreos" (black on the outside, white on the inside.) among other things.

Sad, just sad, all the way around. :(

EDIT: No, you do not see anyone getting mauled in rap vids. But you DO see dogs lunging at people, being used to look tough & snarling dogs being faced off with one another, thus promoting dog fighting!

But I do 100% agree irresponsible ownership is the bane of our breed. Sadly most of these rap stars are irresponsible owners!

19. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

As for MLK, he did some great things in the area of civil rights, but he too is a man who needs to be seen for what he is. He was also an adulterer. Is that something we should promote?

i read that and my jaw hit the floor. this is a man who lost his life defending his beliefs and the civil rights of millions. so b/c he is human and made some bad personal choices, you say we shouldn't promote him? the great he did goes far beyond anything less than honorable he may have done in his personal life. i suppose these kinds of statements are to be expected, especially if someone doesn't have personal experience w/ racist remarks. it's a damn shame though, man does great things for millions of americans, and people just want to remember that he committed adultery.

as for AL i liked the song a little. i'm not much into rap, but i suppose it wasn't as bad as some of these other jokers out here talking about slapping bitches and all that mess. i don't see how youtube deleted his stuff but there are hundreds of videos talking about far worse things. go figure big brother's problem pushing those buttons.:rolleyes::eek:

20. AGK

lol, bet that took ya a bit to do......I can agree with most of what your saying with the exception of a few things...I really enjoyed reading "the as for acting black part" it must be a bit different down thur.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.