1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Your thoughts on this dog

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by DaksGT, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

Mmm, where have I heard this before, oh yeah its how my staff was described in another thread. Mine doesn't look anything like these dogs to me, and mine can actually run for 6 miles no probs.

2. that looks like a show staff fuck sake get urself a new pair of specks

3. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Agreed! lol

4. wildchild

wildchild Pup

Its its just in fun man...I figured it would get your attention...lol

5. activeirish

activeirish Big Dog

It's an american bully, and i couldn't say what i think of them here or they'd have to ban me after i say it.
    The stafford is just past the stage of still being functional, he's too short (hight) too heavy, and slightly short on the muzzle, maybe still able to breathe ok but it would be better if his muzzle was an inch or two longer, just my opinion.