1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Your Own Dogs?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by tomoe, Oct 13, 2006.

1. tomoe

tomoe Pup

Has anyone here ever had a previously timid/shy apbt 'turn on' and become a completely different dog? When I say shy, I mean around other dogs. What made the dog eventually turn on and at what age?

I'm asking because you always read about dogs who turn on later in life (Chinaman, Honeybunch), etc and I always wondered what these dogs were like before they turned on. It's hard to imagine a dog who used to be afraid of other dogs to all of a sudden wanting to dominate them. Was it more schooling then anything else? Just curios, thanks.

2. jdbpitbull

jdbpitbull Big Dog

yes i have a male dog that when he was a pup he was shy wouldnt mess with other dogs or nothing and then after he turned two he became dog aggressive but not all dogs do that just some some can be around others all through life but hey things happen

3. semo

semo Top Dog

X x X X x X X x X