1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Your opinions on BANDOGS?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by KingOfHearts, Sep 3, 2020.

?

Bandogs?

1. The real deal!

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Absolute trash!

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Don't know, don't care!

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. BkAllDay

BkAllDay Pup

Of course you fetishize about size looks and muscles As if it matters. And those guys back in those days had inferior skill compared to now. Theres been major evolution of the sport of mixed martial arts.

2. BkAllDay

BkAllDay Pup

You are such a retarded eurofag. You really said all old battle dogs were were working bulldogs and mastiffs. I wish i was near you so i could slap you or spit in your face for disrespecting history like that

3. Euro

Euro Big Dog

what were they then?
    no, no there hasnt actually been such thing. rules have changed for sure, in ufc you arent allowed to do elbow bombs, soccer kicks and head stomps, much less some of the crazier stuff thats done in vale tudo
    current ufc is a "sport", old mma was equivalent of human cock fighting.

4. Euro

Euro Big Dog

there is nothing to support the idea that those fighters arent juicing, DC got schooled by jon "coke" jones, clearly there is more to being a good fighter than just skill and hard work.

5. We all know YOU would not slap nobody in the face lol.
    we all know everything you say is complete bullshit.
    you have had to many cocks up your arse when you were in the mad house.
    you are actully a peadophile..
    Epstine was most certanly your dad.and i bet he seen to you good.
    you are bred from a line of peadophiles and any child you produce will turn out as such-that is a peadophlie freak like you!

david63 likes this.
  6. @BK the pedo.

7. Euro

Euro Big Dog

must be a catholic priest or something

8. Some fckn sort of presist,vicor or misiter.

9. Euro

Euro Big Dog

i guess every hole is acceptable when you cant get yourself a lady for that long

david63 likes this.
  10. Not realy.
    Not funny either.

11. Euro

Euro Big Dog

pedos in general arent funny, that said, are we supposed to count only pit x mastiff mixes as bandogs or does any working bulldog x mastiff count?

12. IMO...any counts.but that is just MO.
    that said,my oppinon is well thought out of what my own eyes have seen.
    about seven years ago i lived in a terrible getto.this getto was like the nation of the world rolled into one place.you had all sorts of races and religions and cultures.
    i new a few crooks.and they were pretty good lads i have to say.i found them sane,and i found them sound guys.
    now these lads are long gone.they all got like twenty years jail for shootings and murders and things like that.
    but anyway they had this dog.sire;Pit bull x bull mastiff.dam;pure pet staffordshire bull terrier.
    i watched this dog take a six foot heavyweight man down who was reapeatedly stabbing the dog with a knife.it was actully no contest and even though the big guy had a knife he still never stood a chance.once he was completely worn out the lad walked over grabs his dog of then stamps the fellas head of the floor a few times.
    the fellas arm was a fckn mess.he lost a lot of blood and was carried away unconsious by medics with a strecher.
    i seen that man stab that dog about four times in the head and about six times in the kneck area.
    that dog was well capable of killing a big armed man.the dog weighed about 80lbs in weight.
    the same dog would just plain refuse to fight with dogs.i seen its pet staff mother rag it all over the house once and the stupid dog just let her.amusing to see i have to say.
    but that dog was kept as a gard so that made no diffence.
    the lad who owend it had awesome contole over it.he would click his fingers and knod and it would get ya.

Crossing bulldog types with mastiff types is never a good idea imo.the one i just mentiond was under contole and very tractable and great with kids.
    all the others ive seen had dangarous brian dead owners and seemed to be far to much of a dog for these idiots.
    so any breed or number of breeds lumped together will do.
    but at the same time ive seen straight crosses with pitbulls and neos.they are fckn dangerous as fck.
    if i was fighting a war then ide pick the pitbull neo cross any day.but if i wanted a rough gard house pet any big mixed mutt would do i suppose.

david63 likes this.
  13. Euro

Euro Big Dog

bandogs have been used by drug traffickers to protect property, big aggressive dog that is not socialized and will kill tresspassers, i am pretty sure there was even a movie based off this (cant remember if the dog was bandog or presa canario)

david63 and AGK like this.
  14. Oh yeah.i no lads with every sort of mutt you can name.Kengals,bandogs.Ally pit bull crosses.rotti pitbull crosses you name it.

Not for me im affraid.

david63 likes this.
  15. Euro

Euro Big Dog

people have issues with handling a 50 pound game dog, fuck they gonna do with a 110 pound slab of muscle that has mentality of a working catch dog is beyond me.

david63, Soze the killer and AGK like this.
  16. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Bullethead. Wasn't too bad of a movie. Dog was a Presa.

20200922_093655.jpg

david63, Soze the killer and Euro like this.
  17. Euro

Euro Big Dog

trademark cat back, you are right

18. Seen the odd few nasty pressas and pressa crosses.mean as fck.
    I think they are a bull and mastiff combo with perhaps some Ally thrown in......these two by mine...ate a mans head!

You think im kidding?
    im serious.

Ate a mans head.

david63 likes this.
  19. Euro

Euro Big Dog

[​IMG]
    Tornabene Achilles

david63 likes this.