1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

your opinion

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by hatcherboy85, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Well I Aint Gona Lie It Depends On The Gamebred Dogs They Have On The Yard: Temperment,built To Standard,drive,high Performance,agile,and The Dogs Behind Them[ped.]

And If The Prices Are Jaked Up 500 Or Over And Theres No Proven Dogs Up Close Then All I Gota Say Is Run For The Hills Cuz There Papper Pushers.

But Idc Bout Bullie Dogz Just Dont Call Them Apbt And Will Be Supa Str8:d

2. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Argue with the Post and the Opinion NOT the poster... Just a friendly reminder Yall... Avoid personal attacks

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

OK show me where I went wrong BR

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i didnt think it said ben before, my bad

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
  5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

6. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

ladies and gentlemen- its things like this ^ that we are refering to. nothing wrong w/ a good spirated debate, but you ALL need to abide by the rules. keep personal attacks out of it- and above all keep it civil. it doesnt matter if he/she started it first-people who dont play by the rules go on vacation, some for a short period of time...some never return

7. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

8. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

What I don't get is that a game dog can beat a blue dog on the track it's all about the individual dog, the owner who trained it and the day. People who say they went to blue dogs or big dogs so they could weight pull make no sense to me. Lb for Lb a little dog will almost always pull more.

I have a female who took percentage at a pull this last weekend. She is a game dog. I pulled against some blue dogs- including one I OWN (but don't and will NEVER breed).

I just don't get that. . . .

9. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
  10. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i love it when posts get edited, and they make even LESS sense than before. some body has something to say PM me

11. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Blues are not a true pit bull????? With all due respect, that has to be one of the most ignorant comments I have ever read. What about Colorado Imp II? I think he was a blue dog who was deemed very game. Or the blue dog & his brother who Richard Stratton go who he said "was one of the best dogs he'd ever seen?" Or the blue & blue bred dogs Howard Heinzl knew who he said were "as game a line as he'd ever seen?"

To fast forward to modern times, what about CH. Psycho? He was an awesome white & blue game dog. Rook's Ghost & his sister Blue Slade are blue game bred dogs of Skull/Frisco breeding! There are no blue pit bulls! Pshaw!

The blue color originated from Irish & Scottish fighting dogs. It was the STAFF people who got the color from the PIT BULL people & capitalized on it! Now as a result, most blues TODAY do have staff in their ped, but it does not mean there are no blue game dogs, or that a blue could not out pull a game bred dog, since the color ORIGINATED with the game dog! :rolleyes:

12. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

Do you really want me to quote "The Color of Gameness" by Richard Stratton for you?

13. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

And that will be the end of that tune right there.

I will only ask you this once, do not to call someone elses dog a mutt or a curr, if you have a problem with another member by all means take to PM's.

Thank you

*EDIT* I posted the wrong users name, sorry about that.

14. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Did a moderator delete my post

15. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Yes it was deleted

16. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Could it have offended sum1..if its about the mutt comment... I feed 1 too ...people should know the difference of a dog who has known ancestry and dogs who don't...