1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Your opinion

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by zacdaddy77, Mar 12, 2009.

1. zacdaddy77

zacdaddy77 Big Dog

I'm looking for opinions on my conditioning.He was 47lbs here.Would you say he is at his pound for pound best wieght and if not what wieght would you have him at?I was wanting best overall endurence, strength and performance.Again this is just opinions and there is no wrong answers.

,Zac
    [​IMG]

2. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Got anymore pix?? He looks pretty good but can't really tell to much. How about a pic of him still??

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

it depends on what you are doing with that dog. As far as it's wieght as a factor and age think A pro boxer it is beter to come down in lb class then to go up at a younger age harder on your body once you start to age.Older bpxers will go up in Lb class it is easy to put on mass and you dont stress your body as much.You want to be as strong as you can and keep your speed without over working your body.It is hard to do and take's time keep working you will get it right. PS. GOOD LOOKING DOG.

4. JuckingFerk

JuckingFerk Big Dog

Get us a pic of him stacked, not stretched.

Ferk out

5. just frm that pic i think he looks good, but a better pic would be great

6. zacdaddy77

zacdaddy77 Big Dog

I'll take some new pics of him when I get a chance.He was a little over 2 years old in the pic and does not "stack".I do agree on the age being a factor. ;)

7. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

Dog looks good from the pic . Its hard to tell but it looks like your on the money. I would say dont go any lower in weight , youve been working him so only you would know if hes at his lowest weight and still strong.