1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Your next dog? What you want to add to your yard?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by MinorThreat, Sep 2, 2007.

1. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

I'm waiting for a Luther dog bred the way I like, I've been very patient and will continue to do so.

Everyone else?

2. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

Been waiting for a nice floyd's bred dog for a good while. Got a pup comming wednesday. Very excited going to bleed and sweat over that one. (75% Floyds 25% Vidicator)...*

Im slowly building my yard. Trying not to rush things. But I really want to work with Zebo dogs (with minor outcrosses) and I want to touch some good Boudreaux stock

*Floyd as in Chan's/Garretts Floyd

3. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

I'll have to wait like 5 years to get my Boyles pup :)

4. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Id like some good hard Banjo blood again. We lost ours. :(

5. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Love some of the STP or WCC Boyles blood.

6. EDOGZ818

EDOGZ818 Big Dog

SOLO KENNEL'S CH. THUNDER & GATOR BOY's CH. MICKEY were both bred to the super game bitch WILDSIDE's POISON IVY (1XLG). SOLO KENNEL's has 1 male from THUNDER / IVY + 1 female MICKEY / IVY. If anyone can find him, pass along his info and have him hit me up.

7. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

Mickey has been dead for years now, correct? Didnt he die in a yard accident?

8. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

yea mickey has passed to the yard above.

9. 440rider

440rider Guest

go with dogs off clemmons nigger toby crossed with maverick

10. jamonit

jamonit Pup

my next will be a real heavy bred scream and skull dog

11. EDOGZ818

EDOGZ818 Big Dog

Yes, Mickey is dead. >>>>Shed's tear.
    Drago 1xw, got loose. His pups bred to WILDSISE's "POISON IVY", ( I know Solo should still have his) and the son of CH. Thunder, bred to the same female. I would take a pair of those every chance I got. If anyone knows how to get in touch with Solo or Gatorboys let me know. (GB Fred, Kirk, Jose? "yikes".) That blood is fire.

12. texas_dogger

texas_dogger Big Dog

I have got one from Southern Kennels by way of no alabi/marla he is currently one year and one month one month on the 11 of this month and seem to be a very good dog. I am getting another from them by no alabi/red sassy 2 hope he will be as good as his half brother. RBJ/BT all the way. I would like to get some good eli bitches on my yard to breed them to.

13. HBK

HBK Big Dog

14. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

I am verry interested with this blood myself. I would love to cross it to some of my ofrn and see what I get. I know someone who just got a pup 3/4ths colby1/4th Nigger toby. I cant wait to see how that one turns out.